6/13/2009 Western on Magic- Our Cruise Chat Continues!

guess we are the first ones back after a long day at the airport

hope those of you still at WDW are having a great time--I'll be opening bills and starting laundry and putting away all the junk--as usual I way overpacked, except I left all of Brandon's polo shirts in his closet-he now has 2 new DCL shirst and one from Key West.

Thank you to everyone for all the great gifts-what a talented bunch. Sorry I didn't meet many of you. I'm not very good at that type of thing. A few nights in Rockin Bar D I wanted to join in, but am more on the shy side.

Hope everyone had a magical time and to those who booked next year's Magic --have fun!

Hey all!! I had such a great time meeting everyone, I loved all of our FE gifts- I agree with Beth- so many talented Dis-ers!! Anyway thanks for making my cruise extra special!! A special thanks to my wonderful table mates- Triplefigs and TexasDisneyFans and your families- we love you guys!!:grouphug: We are at Disney now(Saratoga Springs) for a HOT week. Talk to everyone soon- hope all make it home safe. :goodvibes

i made it home after delta changing my flight back and forth and then finally putting me on a nwa flight that left mco at 114 because the original flight got cancelled due to mechanical problems thank god i have a crackberry and was able to get my updates

We're back and we're hooked. Our first cruise ever was amazing! ( Too bad Disney's prices are astronomical and we won't go again unless we run across a good deal like we did on this one. ) The cruise was awesome...our servers were awesome...Oli and Nicole, you ROCK! More details later, I'm going to bed!! Welcome home, everyone!

We are home too. 9 hour drive was no fun. Had an amazing time to put it mildly. Loved meeting everyone, and had a blast at dinner with Fran and Nikki. Nikki, Brantley-Kate wants to know what you had for dinner?! Davis has cried all day he is so sad about leaving the Magic. Think I created a monster!

Did anyone else have a charge on their bill from the meet in the Promenade lounge on the 13th? I have one for $40.25. We didn't order anything at all. Who do I call? DCL main number? I didn't notice it until tonight.

So back to reality this week. Where is room service and cabin stewards when you really need them? Had a blast!

We are home too. 9 hour drive was no fun. Had an amazing time to put it mildly. Loved meeting everyone, and had a blast at dinner with Fran and Nikki. Nikki, Brantley-Kate wants to know what you had for dinner?! Davis has cried all day he is so sad about leaving the Magic. Think I created a monster!

Did anyone else have a charge on their bill from the meet in the Promenade lounge on the 13th? I have one for $40.25. We didn't order anything at all. Who do I call? DCL main number? I didn't notice it until tonight.

So back to reality this week. Where is room service and cabin stewards when you really need them? Had a blast!

that 40.25 is probably a case of water you got when you boarded

Good morning, everyone!
We were home at 9:23 yesterday morning so we were probably the first ones unpacking!! I did laundry on Friday after Castaway Cay so almost everything we brought back was clean.

It was great meeting everyone! Such tremendously talented people (I didn't realize how much room FE's would take up for the way back!!) -- thank you for all of the great FE's, especially the handmade ones.

here's a shot that'll be my screensaver this week:
DCLMagicJune09203.jpg

that 40.25 is probably a case of water you got when you boarded

I agree. We had that same charge for case of water.

We just got home about an hour ago. Our flight was overbooked so we opted to get bumped. So now we have flight credits. (Which we will be able to use for our next trip to WDW now that we are new DVC owners) :cool1::rotfl2: Also they put us up at the Hyatt for the night with meal vouchers and we got to fly First Class this morning. The only downside was the flight was at 6:30 this morning. :sick:

We had a wonderful time as well. I absolutely loved dining with ya'll (Denise, Nikki and your crew). BTW Rob finally admitted to us that he likes Jordan. ;)

Nikki - We were laughing last night about if could have remembered what time your T-Rex reseversations were we could have surprised ya'll. (Hope Jordan enjoyed dinner last night) Have a wonderful week at the world.

I wanted to send out a thanks to everyone for the Great FE gifts. It was a lot of fun.

Also thanks to April and Holly for doing the DIS meet. It was a great start to the week.

Hello all!! We are home. I am so glad to meet everyone and had a great time. Except of course for my knee which is doing better and I have an appointment this week. But, I did rebook on board so it is nice to know I am coming back. I hope everyone has magicial memories.:thumbsup2

Good morning, everyone!
We were home at 9:23 yesterday morning so we were probably the first ones unpacking!! I did laundry on Friday after Castaway Cay so almost everything we brought back was clean.

It was great meeting everyone! Such tremendously talented people (I didn't realize how much room FE's would take up for the way back!!) -- thank you for all of the great FE's, especially the handmade ones.

here's a shot that'll be my screensaver this week:
DCLMagicJune09203.jpg
Love the picture. It was great meeting you, Donna!

We just got home about an hour ago. Our flight was overbooked so we opted to get bumped. So now we have flight credits. (Which we will be able to use for our next trip to WDW now that we are new DVC owners) :cool1::rotfl2: Also they put us up at the Hyatt for the night with meal vouchers and we got to fly First Class this morning. The only downside was the flight was at 6:30 this morning. :sick:

We had a wonderful time as well. I absolutely loved dining with ya'll (Denise, Nikki and your crew). BTW Rob finally admitted to us that he likes Jordan. ;)

Nikki - We were laughing last night about if could have remembered what time your T-Rex reseversations were we could have surprised ya'll. (Hope Jordan enjoyed dinner last night) Have a wonderful week at the world.
Yea for a free night and flight credits. And 1st Class to boot!

I wanted to send out a thanks to everyone for the Great FE gifts. It was a lot of fun.

Also thanks to April and Holly for doing the DIS meet. It was a great start to the week.
Yes! The meet was so fun. And I have 6 bags of FE gifts. Looks like Christmas. I will be taking a picture of all of it today.

Hello all!! We are home. I am so glad to meet everyone and had a great time. Except of course for my knee which is doing better and I have an appointment this week. But, I did rebook on board so it is nice to know I am coming back. I hope everyone has magicial memories.:thumbsup2
Hope your knee feels better soon! And we rebooked too for Dec 4, 2010 (an Eastern). I already joined the meet thread. But if a deal comes up before then, we will jump on it. We loved cruising.

Hi! Is your daughter Layla? My daughter is Ashlyn...

We had a great time! We also rebooked onboard and can't wait to go back,

LOL- we ate at TREX- it was really awesomne!! Sure is hot here at WDW- we left DHS around 2:30 and are getting ready to go to the pool.Talk to everyone soon!!:goodvibes

awwww!!

It would have been so cool to have you guys meet us- we should have given you all our cell phone# if I would have known.:sad2:

That's awesome about your flight- I would have taken that too. I'm so glad you guys are now DVC members!!!:goodvibes

I hope your knee gets better soon!!

Welcome back to the real world everyone!!!!!!
Thanks for all the FEs and for all the friendly faces around the boat all week!!!
We rebooked onboard for the Halloween 2010 Cruise as planned....

Loved going to shutters and seeing all the pics of everyone!!!!

Layla caught a virus on the boat and was sick all day yesterday and today.... She is doing better now but the stomach bug was not fun especially while going thru customs:sick:

We are all just hanging around the house today and taking naps......
I am working next week and then we are headed to Myrtle Beach for the week of the 4th:yay::yay::yay:

It was a blast!!!! and can't wait to go again
What a great adventure!!!!

April

Glad to hear everyone had a great time! It was really nice to be able to put names & faces together. Hope those that are still traveling a safe arrival home.

I still haven't gone through all the FE gifts ~ WOW there is a lot of stuff.

We got home Sat night around 9:20ish pm after attending a friend's sons graduation party.

I came home to blisters on blisters, feet the size of small footballs, & a painful ear/sinus problem (if not a little better by tomorrow going to doctor) BUT had a wonderful time on vacation!!!!

Brantley-Kate has sea lice!!! She is covered on her tummy and bottom. Poor thing, and she has girl scout camp all week.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter