5th Park inevitable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anyway this is going to happen. There just aren't enough strong IP tie in's to build this park under the current management. The idea of a sister park sharing infrastructure doesn't make much sense for AK since there is no easily buildable area to put it, but the park does have a lot of room for direct expansion. Even if they were going to a sister park I would think MK would be the most likely candidate, not AK. Also, if something this high profile was seriously being discussed, other insiders would have heard about it by now.

I still have to wonder how this information is getting out without someone getting fired over it.

Either he or his “retired source” is making it all up. Not a single reliable insider has even suggested the slightest leaning into anything he has said, never mind the specific details of 4 new parks they’re designing alongside all these other major projects for the current parks.

Either he or his “retired source” is making it all up. Not a single reliable insider has even suggested the slightest leaning into anything he has said, never mind the specific details of 4 new parks they’re designing alongside all these other major projects for the current parks.
Not to mention the fact that a new park opening in 2026 would need to get started now in order to happen. Permits are needed infrastructure etc...

I have put zero credence in any of these supposed “inside information rumors”. As George Costanza said, “ It’s not a lie if you believe it”.

If you don't like what you're reading guys than go to another thread. There's no reason to complain and say the same things over and over again.

Nope, I just want people to be civil to one another. And not repeat the same thing over and over again like you have been doing.

It doesn't all make sense, but who cares?
Nonsense doesn’t exactly facilitate a discussion.

Nope, I just want people to be civil to one another. And not repeat the same thing over and over again like you have been doing.

It doesn't all make sense, but who cares?

I don't see anyone bein uncivil. Doubting someone's information is not being uncivil.

There are people who come to these boards who take Disney very seriously, and they may get very excited about something that is rumored. For the sake of these people, I think it's important to have a discussion about whether a rumor is something that is actually close to happening, or is very blue sky and may never happen. It helps them manage their expectations.

I don't see anyone bein uncivil. Doubting someone's information is not being uncivil.

There are people who come to these boards who take Disney very seriously, and they may get very excited about something that is rumored. For the sake of these people, I think it's important to have a discussion about whether a rumor is something that is actually close to happening, or is very blue sky and may never happen. It helps them manage their expectations.

I'm cool with people calling Dsource a liar and saying her information is wrong. I don't believe her, but it doesn't need to be repeated over and over again in every thread. Just have fun people and go with it.

I'm done now I'll be going back to our regularly scheduled program now "The 5th Park".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter