5th Annual Christmas Shopping Thread

Thanks again Disneymommy 3 for starting this thread! I read it every year:) All done and everything is wrapped. Kids start their vacation tomorrow and then we'll be baking goodies this weekend! Hubby is off next week ( Yay! ) so lots of family time. :thumbsup2 Spent more than we usually do, but this is what we got for the kids........

DD~ kindle fire and case
apples to apples sour game
laptop case (she's getting a laptop for her 16th b-day, which is also Christmas)
wireless mouse
perfume set

DS~kindle fire and case
board game
rc car- helicopter
skylander giants game
skylander character

Family gift from santa~ x-box with kinect and games ( thanks to craigslist! )

I'm very excited for the kids this year and I'm sure they're going to freak-out! lol!! DH and I don't usually do gifts for each other, but he really wanted the x-box too, so we'll all enjoy it. :cool1:

Merry Christmas to all the Disney Board Disers! :santa:

CandyMouse:flower3: Thank you so much!! i haven't been as active on the thread as I have been every other year~I am working at our business more this year and time gets away!!! But I appreciate all of you who are so busy chatting and keeping it going!! I can't believe we are less than a week out!!! Every year I end up needing ONE more gift and of course, I will be out today looking for it! LOL!! I know what i need~it's for my mom,but I just have to go get it...our traffic has gotten ridiculous around our mall/shopping areas. Hope all your kiddos are ready for the break and you all have safe travels....I know several of y'all will be hitting the road today or tomorrow!

Glad my shopping is done. Wrapping almost finished. Since we live away from family, the boxes from everyone starting arriving. I started baking this past weekend. I made Peanut Butter Cup Cookies, Snickerdoodles, Chocolate Crinkles, and Cookie Press Spritz Cookies. This weekend I'll be baking chocolate chip, peanut butter chip, sugar cookie cutouts and peanut butter kiss cookies, plus chocolate and pumpkin pies. I love to bake and we are going to friends house after church on Christmas Eve so that will be nice.

Now for presents, we got for our DD4 (includes Santa gifts)

Doc Mcstuffins Toys, time for your checkup doll, doctor bag, puzzles, plush and 2 T-Shirts, DOC DVD.
Unicorn Dream Lite
Merida Animator Doll, Brave DVD
Don't Break the Ice Game.
Assorted Puzzles
Books
Clothes

My MIL got her a crayola easel with all the markers crayons, books etc...

I don't know what my mother got her.

For my DS2

NY Giants Dream Lite
Play Work Bench
Wooden Train Table
Jake and the Neverland Pirates DVD
Clothes
Books
Hot Wheels Cars
Bowling Set

MIL got him a big Lego Duplo Set.

My DD is speech delayed, and my DS is delayed in more than one area. He doesn't walk on his own so getting him toys which he has to stand and play with was important.

DH and I aren't exchanging gifts since our budget went to get our cat surgery to save his life. So when the tax returns comes next year I'll get my nook (which I've wanting for 2 years now), and DH will get his model airbrush set.

Hope you all had a wonderful, blessed Christmas Day with family and friends!!! All the work has paid off!! LOL!!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! My shopping this year paid off and we had a lot of happy people :) And, I have started on next years! Already have 4 gifts down. Yay!

Disney Mommy 3 said:
well you go!!! Thats fantastic!! I haven't went anywhere today for fear of the traffic and crowds!! :rotfl:

I didn't go anywhere either. Thanks to the Internet I grabbed bargains at home stress free! :)

LOL. Bought my first 2 gifts for Cmas 2013 today. Kroger had all the Hallmark stuff 50% off and I bought my best friend's girls the Mickey Countdown ornaments. They both also have early December birthdays and have Cmas trees in their rooms so I always get them an ornament and PJs for their bdays :)

ETA - guess they really aren't Cmas gifts since I give them for bdays, but it's for that time of year, so it counts :)

YES! I just checked for the 2013 one as well... I'm anxious to share ideas and talk Christmas!!! :hyper:

Ok...lets see if this will link..
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3155198

And...I am at the double digit mark today!!!! woooo hooooo!!!! And for any of you going end of Sept through Christmas...do you know all the discounts that came out? PM me and I can give you details...if you know anyone planning a trip let me know in a PM...I am doing that now!!! I don't think I can actually post on here anything to promote me, but if you know what I mean?!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter