52 Week Savings Challenge

I'm going to really concentrate on this next year. I will be a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding plus we are planning to run a half in Disney. I'll need to save :)

I'm up to a little over $752 after depositing week 37. I've made a few extra small deposits so I'm a little bit ahead.

Used mine again to pay some bills, it was nice having a safety net.
But we got our settlement from our accident yesterday so when those checks clear, I'll be moving my money back over.

This year I just want to save, save, save!!!!!!!!

I actually have $360 in 52 weeks challenge .I'm behind but I also have been putting money into my other accounts too!
Xmas-$200
Flex account $586 all reinbursement money goes into savings account

Summer account- $75

I'm feeling good about saving money and m getting addicted to it lol

Just checking in. After Thursday I will deposit some money and will be 6 weeks behind:sad2:

Hopefully by the end of the month I will be caught up and on track.

I have a few postings on CL so if anything sells it will got to the 53 weeks challenge

The end of the year is almost here , which means the 52 week challenge is almost up!!!! How is everyone doing? How many were able to keep up and how many will reach their goal?

I'm $88 away from being on track. Next year will be easier I hope-lol!

I'm doing awesome. I started backwards and then just kept saving $50 a week. I have $2000 in reserve right now and have already paid deposits on my sons trips for next year. They will be paid out of this savings plan and I'll have some left over.

I have $1039.08 so I'm almost done. I'm going to move it over to an Investment account at the end of the year and start over in 2014.

We have decide to give this a try. Just doing it backwards. We have more money at the beginning of the year.

I did this last year but modified it..i just put aside 20 dollars a week. It worked out well and I was able to pay for my airfare plus some for a trip I am going on in May! This year, I am going to put in 30 a week and save for another trip

I did it!! We have $1378 in the savings account. I dipped into it twice, once to pay DH's Amex bill before expense checks came in and once last month to pay for a new fridge. But I was able to put the money back. It was soooo nice not having to put the fridge on a credit card.
I was going to use the money for our trip to Disney to pay for the hotel but I need to buy a new washing machine. (why are my appliances dying at once?!?)

I plan to do it again for 2014.

I did it!! We have $1378 in the savings account. I dipped into it twice, once to pay DH's Amex bill before expense checks came in and once last month to pay for a new fridge. But I was able to put the money back. It was soooo nice not having to put the fridge on a credit card.
I was going to use the money for our trip to Disney to pay for the hotel but I need to buy a new washing machine. (why are my appliances dying at once?!?)

I plan to do it again for 2014.

AWESOME JOB!

Who is doing this again for 2014?

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter