500+ Points for Rent AUL VGF VGC $17-18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouseOfCards

Finally jumped in . . .
I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at Aulani, Grand Floridian and Grand Californian, and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts.

** Minimum rental size is 100 points per room **

Cost per point to rent is:
$17.00 for 200+ points
$17.50 for 150-199 points
$18.00 for 100-149 points

Please PM here if interested. Will be glad to check availability for you.

Last edited:

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at AUL, BLT, BWV, CCV, VGF and VGC, and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts. Points may be available for transfer, depending on the resort and timing.

Cost is $17/pt at all resorts except for AUL and VGC which are $18/pt

-We are looking for September 19th- 26th in 2020.
-4 people
-Studio if possible
-Contemporary or Polynesian

Thank you!

-We are looking for September 19th- 26th in 2020.
-4 people
-Studio if possible
-Contemporary or Polynesian

Thank you!
Hi. If you're only considering the Poly, you should find a Poly owner who can book that room for you now. We can only book Poly 7 months in advance. Best wishes to you!

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at AUL, BLT, BWV, CCV, VGF and VGC, and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts. Points may be available for transfer, depending on the resort and timing.

Cost is $17/pt at all resorts except for AUL and VGC which are $18/pt

So sorry for not PMing you - brand new to the site (and DVC rentals) and I am not able to send PMs yet. We are looking for CCV 1 br, dates flexible in December 2020. Are these points still available?

So sorry for not PMing you - brand new to the site (and DVC rentals) and I am not able to send PMs yet. We are looking for CCV 1 br, dates flexible in December 2020. Are these points still available?
Hi. We may have the points you need depending on your dates. When you get 10 posts please PM me and I can assist! You can use below to get your post count up
https://disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

It may take a day due to spammer safeguards in place.

Hi there, looking for CCV for Jan 3-7 2020 studio. 2 adults, 1 child (4), 1 infant (1). Doable? First post, can't PM yet.

Looking for stay at Aulani between Feb 10 -> Feb 16 2020. 3 Adults, 2 small children. (1 and 3 years old)

Do you any points available? I'm traveling Jan 17-25.
4 adults. Anywhere is fine, hoping for a 2 bedroom.

Looking for stay at Aulani between Feb 10 -> Feb 16 2020. 3 Adults, 2 small children. (1 and 3 years old)
Hi. There are no studios left for those dates. A 1-bedroom is available for Feb 10 - 15 (5 nights). If you'd like my help with that, please get your posts count up. When you get 10 posts please PM me and I can assist! You can use below to get your post count up.
https://disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Do you any points available? I'm traveling Jan 17-25.
4 adults. Anywhere is fine, hoping for a 2 bedroom.
Hi.

There is no resort with full availability for those dates. The closest would be:

1/20/20-1/25/20 (5 nights) POLY Bungalow - 593 points
1/20/20-1/25/20 SSR 2-Bedroom Standard - 154 points
1/20/20-1/25/20 SSR 2-Bedroom Preferred - 189 points

If you'd like my help with that, you need to get your posts count up. When you get 10 posts please PM me and I can assist! You can use the link below to get your post count up:

Hi. There are no studios left for those dates. A 1-bedroom is available for Feb 10 - 15 (5 nights). If you'd like my help with that, please get your posts count up. When you get 10 posts please PM me and I can assist! You can use below to get your post count up.

Ok. I would like to book those dates. Working on the post count. How much would that cost?

Thanks, Chris

Sounds good. Will PM you today.

I am still not able to PM after reaching 10 message count. Let me know if there is any other way to get this going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!