50"s and over singles

Hello all you young- at-hearts!! 55 and single here. Would love to find an adult that likes Disney even a little bit. Some day the grandkids will be too old to tag along to Disney with...lol. But as of now, the grandkids get tired way before I do..no rest for me at Disney World!

Hello all you young- at-hearts!! 55 and single here. Would love to find an adult that likes Disney even a little bit. Some day the grandkids will be too old to tag along to Disney with...lol. But as of now, the grandkids get tired way before I do..no rest for me at Disney World!
Hello !
I am a disney lover and from Whitehouse!!! Now I live in North Carolina. No grandkids but seldom get tired at Disney!
Let's keep this going!

Hello, over 50's! I am 56, but very immature! I love WDW and now that I am single, there is no one to drag,.... I mean,TAKE with me most of the time. No one I know is as addicted as I am. I accept that I may never find my Disney prince, but it would be great to meet others who think its the greatest vacation ever . Will be there nov 1-10, 2012. Anyone else?

I'm sure there are a few good Princes out there, I'm not one of them. I'm a Pyrate, we're more funpirate:

I've been in NC for 26 years and hope to move to the Disney area within the year. My kids are in college and I want to be near DIsney...work part time and yes, a Disney prince (or pirate ) to share it with would be great.
Traveling to Disney with people who feel the magic... Women and men... Is terrific.
My next trip is in Sept. counting the days!

I'm fifty two and will be at POP sept 3 thru 12 first solo trip although 18th in all I'm from the UK and hoping there may be a meet during those dates?

Just separated from my STBXH a month ago and just getting started with supporting my attorney. :laughing: Not really ready for a new relationship but can use all the friends I can get!

I'm 51 years old with a 10 year old DD, a 33 year old DD and an 8 year old granddaughter. Yeah...see what I mean! I live in North Carolina.

Oh...and of course I love Walt Disney World! Never done a solo trip but hope to do one someday.

Welcome Jill. I am sure you will soon find yourself among your new DisFriends :grouphug: here on the Disboards. Good luck with getting through your divorce. You will find many of us have gone through that process and know the challenges and frustrations you will feel before it is over.

It is very hot here in NC.. I amtrying to unclutter the house (air conditionling you know) and maybe a movie this afternoon. It is even too hot for the beach or pool during the heat of the mid-day. What are you doing?
oh.. don't forget cooling cocktails , that always helps!

I'm fifty two and will be at POP sept 3 thru 12 first solo trip although 18th in all I'm from the UK and hoping there may be a meet during those dates?

Solo trips are fun and do not let anyone tell you they are not! LOL

Hi, Dot here, don't get to Disney as often as you all seem to, but am planning a trip next year Oct 2013 and for a companion my adult daughter will tag along tho she and her friend will not want to hang with mom if at all possible other than for ADR's.

By way of intro here, I am 57 yrs old, and still getting my feet wet with this solo thing as I am still rather a new widow as my husband of 38+ years passed away suddenly last year. I would love to go it alone, but my kids think mom can not possibly travel alone without some with her. :rotfl: Actually my daughter is a real Disney lover as well so we do usually enjoy Disney together.

Glad to have found some 50+ Disney folks.

How is the over 50 Disney loving singles crowd doing this evening. Anybody planning on visiting the world later this year?

I will be there for Labor Day Weekend.

I'll be there for the Singles Social Club gathering on Oct. 13th! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter