50"s and over singles

Hi All Dis Singles!
I'll be in the World @ BLT and WLV from 8/20 to 9/2 with a 4 night escape somewhere in the middle to hop on a ship from Canaveral. I'll be with DD, fresh from her Sweet 16 Party, for 3 nights, and then be joined by DS (20).

It's a special year for us - but then, EVERY year in WDW is special for us! Would love to meet up with any Solo DIS-ers, male, female,younger, older for a coffee, a cocktail, a lunch, dinner, etc.I love my kids, but I sooo like to talk to adults sometimes in my magical place!!

Particulars??? Widowed 11 years ago, I'm 56, DVC owner since 2008, and I cry too much at Wishes.:wizard: Contact me if you might want to hand over a hanky, laugh like crazy or discuss the longest and coolest ride in the World. NY has been beaten by the heat since May, and Fla. cannot be much worse....maybe a frozen adult beverage?????

Hi, where on LI are you? I miss you by a month, going down the end of September for the ToT 10 mile race

PJ area! A 20 minute run to Islip!! I was at Disney in January to cheer on two dear marathoners on their first full one! Be glad to join your cheering squad next time - What a rush even standing in the crowd! I wish you luck!!:cheer2:

Small world, I went to school at PJ. Live out on east end now, Islip is a little further away. Have been down in January for the last three Halfs, this year I am going for my first Full. Not even thinking of any Goofys right now!

Bumping to resurrect this threadpixiedust:

I lurk a lot on the DIS and occasionally post, mostly when planning a trip.

No trips in the works at this time :sad1:

I am 50 and single :wave2:

In less than one year I will be back at WDW with my 24 yrs old daughter and meeting with some family members that live in Fl. Needless to say, can not wait.

Hi, longtime lurker, very new poster. I'm 57, live in the Chicago suburbs, and will be at WDW with my daughter and her boyfriend the first week in Jan. Love Disney, music, theater, junk like that. Oh, and I'm
female (if you couldn't tell by the 'ette' in my board name).

The DISboards entertain and educate me endlessly, and I'm trying to get out of my shell!!

Greetings to all our new members. I am a 52 year old Disney Prince who is finally calling Florida home. Although I will admit that I am still 4 plus hours from WDW.

Hello back, first of all I have to learn how to navigate these boards, this is my first post. I know I need to earn my ears first. Just turned 50 LOVE Disney World. Looking to do my first solo trip soon. My boys tease me as they don't quite share my obsession. Would love to meet other Disney fans. I'll go for now but will be back as I start to figure this forum out.

Hello again! Melo Mouse I am so touched by your post. How was your trip? I'm from Austin Tx. Can't wait to hop Jet Blue and go back. I cry at Fantasmic, Wishes, Illuminations, and The Little Mermaid. Hmmmm... I think that's it but I haven't seen Beauty and the Beast Show at H.S. yet.

Hello again, Melo Mouse I'm touched by your last post. I cry at Wishes, Illuminations, The Little Mermaid, Fantasmic, hmmmm I havent' seen Beauty and the Beast at H.S. yet but I'm sure I can add it.

Last edited:
Yes cm from Austin - I am still around - two trips this year - in January to cheer my BFF on in her first full marathon, then again in August, 6 days at BLT with DD - wonderful few days now that she is 16, DS arrived 3 days later, we hopped on a ship at Canaveral, followed by 2 more nights at WLV!!

And still not Disney-ed out. Would like to try a solo trip or grown up trip soon, and perhaps even - ~~~~HORRORS~~~~ SKIP the parks and enjoy a lovely resort?????

Dave oh why have you forsaken the East Coast and how is it being a Floridian???I consider ot all the time!!;)

Here's to you all! Have a magical day!:grouphug:

Hello all. I haven't posted much but I enjoy reading the posts. I'm a 51 year old female. I will be going to Walt Disney World on 10/27 - 11/1. I am going with some family members but plan on doing most of the trip solo. would love to meet up with anyone else that will be there at the same time.

Good morning ! I haven't been here for a while but wanted to update to see if anyone is headed to wdw over the holidays. If I go, it will be a last minute trip, but I miss seeing WDW at Christmas .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter