50"s and over singles

I have a bunch of the "DIS Membership Cards" aka Home Depot Disney paint chips left from my last trip in November. Yes, it is the Alien Green color. I'll make sure to bring the extras. I think they're still packed in my camera bag from last trip. :thumbsup2

I plan on trying to be in Epcot around opening so I can ride Soarin' before it gets too busy. Meeting over by Mouse Gears is a great place to meet. I tend to wear a Black "North Face" polar fleece vest, and will have my DIS Membership Card showing on the zipper pull in a plastic pouch.:wizard:

I'll call tomorrow and see about increasing the headcount to 6 to give a bit more leeway. It's always easier to reduce the number in your party at arrival than it is to increase it.

7 more days and I can do online check-in! :banana::banana::banana:

See you real soon!

Kenn

If you'd like my cell number to text to coordinate meeting up, send me a PM.

Sounds good. We could meet up and then head strait to Soarin

With myself, Northfan, ToddRN, and your two, it sounds like 5 is a good number at this point. I would think a 2:15 ADR would be an easy time to add onto, wouldn't think it would be overly crowded at that time of the day. And for those wanting to meet up earlier in the day, I plan on being at the park when it opens at 9am. So anytime after that would be fine with me. Where would be a good place to meet that wouldn't be over crowded so we could find each other easily being we have never met before?

Ok, I was able to bump the headcount on the Biergarten ADR up to 6 people. It is Wednesday 1/25 at 2:15 PM. That will leave us room for one extra if they wish to join us at the last minute, but still have room for those listed above.

13 more days till I arrive! I'm getting excited!

See you all soon!

Kenn :thumbsup2 :drinking1

Ok, I was able to bump the headcount on the Biergarten ADR up to 6 people. It is Wednesday 1/25 at 2:15 PM. That will leave us room for one extra if they wish to join us at the last minute, but still have room for those listed above.

See you all soon!

Thanks for getting the ADR Kenn. Looking forward to a fun day at Epcot on the 25th:goodvibes Got my DME packet in the mail yesterday, only 13 more days for me:banana:

Glad that the lunch res. is set - will see you all at 9 AM on the 25th. Have my DIS ID ready and am really looking forward to Soaring.

10 more sleeps to my happy place.

Pat
:dance3:

Hey everyone- just checking in... the plans sound great to me!!! I'm in for meeting at 0900 and hitting EPCOT! I'll touch base again when I either get the lime green Mickey, or find something that will stand out. Looking forward to vacation!!! Everyone keep safe.

Hi everyone, lookins so forward to our meet. Just completed my online checkin for my room. Also just realized that I have a lime green WDW shirt from 2008. I will wear that the day of our meet. Just to clarify, we are meeting at the fountain near Mouse Gears just after the park opens at 9am, right? Sounds like we will have a great day. See you all soon

So sorry I will miss this meet. I will defimately make the next one ! Be sure to have a drink for me!!!!
Over 50 and loving the mouse.
Judy

I have been able to re-schedule a quick trip for 1/31 and 2/1, if anyone is going to be there and wants to meet up for a meal or park day-let me know.

See you all soon!

I am scheduled to get off work at 1:45 on 1/25. It can be tight, but I can probably get to Germany by 2:15. Just look for a person racing up in a Figment purple ECV with Cheshire Cat decals on the side.

lift_up.jpg

Great. We'll keep an eye out for you. :thumbsup2

I am scheduled to get off work at 1:45 on 1/25. It can be tight, but I can probably get to Germany by 2:15. Just look for a person racing up in a Figment purple ECV with Cheshire Cat decals on the side.

lift_up.jpg

Is anyone planning to be at WDW on Feb. 29th for the Leap Year 24 hours of Disney. The parks are going to be open 6AM the 29th until 6AM March 1st:woohoo::woohoo:. I am planning to be there. I am quite sure I will not be there the intire 24 hours, but it will be nice to have the option pixiedust:

Is anyone planning to be at WDW on Feb. 29th for the Leap Year 24 hours of Disney. The parks are going to be open 6AM the 29th until 6AM March 1st:woohoo::woohoo:. I am planning to be there. I am quite sure I will not be there the intire 24 hours, but it will be nice to have the option pixiedust:

I'll be there and I plan to take naps on IASW, CoP, and Peoplemover and drink lots of coffee :drinking1 :laughing:

Hey everyone- just checking in... the plans sound great to me!!! I'm in for meeting at 0900 and hitting EPCOT! I'll touch base again when I either get the lime green Mickey, or find something that will stand out. Looking forward to vacation!!! Everyone keep safe.

Todd Have FUN! :woohoo:

I have a bunch of the "DIS Membership Cards" aka Home Depot Disney paint chips left from my last trip in November. Yes, it is the Alien Green color. I'll make sure to bring the extras. I think they're still packed in my camera bag from last trip. :thumbsup2

Kenn

If you'd like my cell number to text to coordinate meeting up, send me a PM.

Ok, for those of you wanting one, I found the stash of "DIS Membership Cards" I picked up just before my trip in November. I have a couple left (19 of them to be exact. Hey, I was nice enough to leave them one or two and not take the entire stack ;) :lmao: ). I'll bring them with me, and anyone who wants one is welcome to have one.

See all y'all in about 6 days if not a bit sooner. :scared1:

It's been cold and snowy this week here in Indiana. Forecast for WDW next week is high 70's to low 80's, yeaaaaaa. 79 hours till my flight leaves, I can't wait. Looking forward to making some new friends this coming Wednesday. See you all at Epcot, Bill

It's been cold and snowy this week here in Indiana. Forecast for WDW next week is high 70's to low 80's, yeaaaaaa. 79 hours till my flight leaves, I can't wait. Looking forward to making some new friends this coming Wednesday. See you all at Epcot, Bill

79 hours? That's way too long to wait... 39 hours 12 minutes and 23 seconds till my plane is scheduled to depart Portland. But hey, who's counting, right? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl2: :rolleyes1

Hi All,

Looks like I maybe able to work out a trip for the above dates.

Will be staying at Ft. Wilderness in travel trailer.

Anyone else going to be there?:grouphug:

79 hours? That's way too long to wait... 39 hours 12 minutes and 23 seconds till my plane is scheduled to depart Portland. But hey, who's counting, right? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl2: :rolleyes1
I know I'm sure counting. Only 51 hours till my flight leaves. And I'm soooo ready. We just had an ice storm here in Greenwood last night, but should be all gone by tomorrow. See ya soon, Bill
PS, love your tag in your signature, COP is one of my favorite attractions
I I

I know I'm sure counting. Only 51 hours till my flight leaves. And I'm soooo ready. We just had an ice storm here in Greenwood last night, but should be all gone by tomorrow. See ya soon, Bill
PS, love your tag in your signature, COP is one of my favorite attractions
I I

Hehehe. 12 hours and 21 minutes till take-off for me.

That's right, just keep rubbing it in Warse. I'm at the 40 hour mark as I type this. One thing I do have you beat on is that my flight is only 2 hours in length. HaHa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter