5/17/03 Eastern Cruise.. Who is going?

Luckymommyx2: thanks for the send-off! Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy a 7-night'er one of these days.

I haven't started packing either - I need DW to wash everything first :teeth:

Our flight out is at 6:00am on Saturday, so we have to leave for the airport by 4:30am, which means DW and I have to be up at 3:30am. DMIL, DFIL, DBIL, and DBILGF (Brother-in-law's girlfriend) have to leave their house by 3:30am to get to our house, so they'll have to be up around 2:30am or so - gonna be a LLLOOONNNGGG day, but one we're definitely looking forward to! :)

- Jim

Bunnymom, thanks for the link. I had read somewhere not to lock the bags but to use the plastic ties. I had packed nail cutters in my carryon, but I had broken off the file. Guess I didn't have to do this.

Have a great day, and keep thinking what you'll be doing on Sat. One week from today ST. THOMAS!!!!!

Donna

Thanks Sweet Caroline - DD had the pregnancy form faxed to me at work and she is taking it to her doctors appointment today. I cannot believe that we are going in 2 days. We will be staying at the Radison Friday night.
Everyone have a safe trip to Florida and see you all Saturday.
:jester: :Pinkbounc

Well, I feel good about how far along in packing, etc. that I have accomplished! Last night I even learned more about my new video camera & I think I can use it with some knowledge now!:) Things this week at work have gone so much better than the past 2 weeks, I have even gotten ahead so I won't be so far behind when I get back!:teeth: Laura & I are going to get a pedicure at 4:00 this afternoon:Pinkbounc ! A belated birthday present for me from L & M! I'll feel so pampered!;)Can't believe just one more day of work & then 11 days of sure bliss!!:jester: :earsgirl: :bounce: :Pinkbounc Everyone have a very safe trip to the port & we'll either see you @ Radisson or the ship!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We are leaving in the morning from NC and driving to Tybee Island, GA to spend the night with my parents and then driving to Cocoa Beach Friday. I can't believe it's been a year since our last Disney cruise and it's time to go again! Have you noticed how slowly time goes by up until it's time to pack and then everyone is panicking with last minute details?

We had a little scare this morning. I started spotting this morning which scared the you know what out of me. Of course I remembered them telling me that I might spot when ever the 2nd twin starts going away. So, I called the doctors this morning and they had me come in for a ultrasound and to see the doctor. It was the twin, she couldn't find the twin either! The surviving twin is doing great! He/She has grown and I saw the heart beating and it was moving up a storm. I will try to include a couple of pictures below. The doctor told me that I have nothing to worry about and that what had happened is normal and to go on the cruise and have a blast.

Well I can't figure out how to include the picture in this reply. :(

I Luv Disney Cruise,

Get used to all the worrying. It starts now and won't end for another 20 or 30 years (maybe longer). It sounds like you will need lots of rest and relaxation to help that baby get big and strong...good thing you are going on a cruise!!!

Take care and we'll see you soon.

-Caroline

Sweet Caroline is right! The worrying has just begun!!! It's a wonderful journey though.:D

This time tomorrow, we Bunny's will be winging our way to Florida.
The weather is supposed to be quite stormy here, it will be great to fly away!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Started the packing last night. Whew!!! What an ordeal!!! Tonight, I shall take half of it out and leave it home!;) ;) ;)

Looking forward to seeing you all!!!

Everyone have a safe trip!!!!!:smooth: :smooth:

Terry, Pat & Ian

2003 5/17 Eastern
2002 Western Innaugural
2000 WDW Shades of Green
1982 WDW Off Site Honeymoon

ILDC-Glad that all is ok with our unofficial Godchild. Isn't it the truth that you never stop worrying? My youngest is 31 this year, and I still worry. Only thing is now I get to worry about my 2 sons, my 2 daughter in laws, and 7 grandkids!!!!! No wonder I'm getting grey.

packing, I have had all my day clothes packed for over a week, but have still to do the dinner clothes. Waiting for tonight to do them, but packed the other stuff last night. I have way too many pairs of shoes, and other things that I just MIGHT need. Glad I'm only packing for myself. I'm also rethinking some of my stuff. We'll be headed to Orlando after the cruise for 3 nights. I have to have room to bring the family back their presents. The grandkids have already put in their orders.

Anyone leaving today, have a safe trip. See you on Saturday, or maybe tomorrow night.

Have a great day.

Donna

Yeah, she's gotta wash what I wear to work tomorrow!

...like that'll ever happen... :rolleyes:

- Jim

Jim...Bring some extra money with you in case DW strikes and you have to buy clothes.

To all of you have a safe trip and enjoy. I have to change my timer. 10 more months till I sail. How is St. Patricks Day on board? Anyone sail then? Anything special? Green Beer? Free Beer?

Joanna

Just wanted to wish everyone safe travels. Got a call yesterday from Spirit Airlines wanting to know whether we would be willing to switch flights as they are overbooked for our flight. Told us we need to be at the airport 3 hours before the flight to guarantee getting on the airplane. Apparently, when they overbook, it's first come, first serve regardless of how far in advance you purchased your ticket. That means that someone who booked the flight yesterday can get on the plane if he gets to the airport before us. Once the plane fills up, you're out of luck regardless of whether you have a reservation or not. Since the flight leaves at 7:00 am, we'll have to be at the airport at 4:00 am. That should be interesting with 2 5 year olds and a six year old. It's going to be a long day. Have those Pina Coladas ready!

Donna

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

I haven't packed yet either. We decided to wait till tonight. We also needed to do laundry and we are good at putting things off.

Hope everyone has safe trips. We will be leaving by car around 5:30 pm tomorrow. We should arrive at the Radisson around 8:30 to 9:00 pm. We will be washing the car before checking in because of all those awful love bugs. I can't bare the thought of leaving those bugs on my new black Honda Civic. :rolleyes:

dvarallo: Good luck with your flight in.

Mjasp: We will miss you on this trip!

dvarallo -- WE are on the same flight!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

We have not heard from the airline. I guess I'd better do some checking around!!!!!!!!!!

Terry, Pat & Ian

I LUV DISNEY CRUISE:
Glad to hear the doctor told you the baby is fine. It's always reassuring to see that heart beating and to see that baby getting bigger. I didn't spot when I lost my twin, it just went away quietly. A friend of mine who was pregnant shortly before me went to the doctor for a pregnancy test after going through artificial insemination. On her way home from the doctor's office, she started bleeding heavily. She figured that it was her period and that the insemination didn't take. A couple of hours later, she got a phone call from the doctor's office congratulating her that she was pregnant. She told them it wasn't possible because she had gotten her period on the way home. Well, she was pregnant, but she had lost a twin. The surviving twin was born seven months later with no problems. Enjoy your pregnancy and try not to worry too much.

BunnyMom:
Are you on Spirit flight #311 at 7:00 am on Saturday? Call Spirit at 1-800-772-7117. Have your record locater # available because you'll need it. They offered my friend free round trip airfare to change flights. She thought about changing to a Friday afternoon flight, and called to check on hotel availability in Orlando for Friday night. When she called Spirit back, they already had people agreeing to change their flight plans, so they withdrew their offer. They told us there shouldn't be any problems and that 2 hours before the flight would be enough time. Look for us at the airport. I don't have our green Mickey's yet, but Atlantic City Airport isn't that big. We'll be two women traveling with 3 small children. The kids fathers may be with us at the airport, so don't let that throw you off. I'll probably be wearing black shorts with a red and white striped sweater.

Donna

I've officially started packing... I have the collapsable hamper and over the door shoe holder in there!! ;)

I also had DH pick up a bunch of ones (room service tips) and a couple of rolls of quarters. He's complaining that the bank teller was looking at him funny. :earseek: He also says he can't close his wallet now. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter