5/16 move in - Summer Alumni 2011 - 21+ F

DLMalmberg

Princess in Training
Hey! Just got in for Summer Alum! Any one looking for Non Wellness 21 female roomies?? I will be having my BF over since he is in the program too, so I am also totally okay with guys being over. As log as everyone is from the complex after hours of course. We met on our first program together :) I have energy and love to go to the parks or have girls nights and watch movies! I respect quiet time and sleep time. I am easy to get along with and easy to accommodate. I would like another fun easy going Roomie. I like to keep clean in common areas but under my bed is my own space :) I'm here to show I am ready for a PI and a career in the future but still hope to have some fun. I got QSFB .
Go add me on Facebook if you want!
Danika Malmberg

Favorite movies... Breakfast at Tiffanys, Goldmember, Megamind, Tangled, Madagascar, Hangover, Stepbrothers, Little Mermaid, Enchanted

Foods... Italian any pasta, fresh veggies, a good cocktail, wines, soups, fruity pebbles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter