4th ToT trip - Almost at TGIF ElecTRONica!

Hi there!!

I love your purse!!

I have decided to hitch hike on your trip report!!

Michele :flower3: I get so many compliments on that purse, it's crazy. I really want to check out the Dooney&Burke ones that are on sale (plus AP discount) while we're there :rolleyes1

So - did most of the packing today. I packed SO many clothes - cold to warm weather options. I'm really hoping we get warmth. I am a warm weather person :thumbsup2 I'm really scared of the shower forecasts for Tuesday. That's the day we have MHP tickets. I need 'stay away rain' :goodvibes !!!

Then I worked on getting food gathered up. We bring stuff for breakfast and snacking back at the hotel. I made this coffee cake from Trader Joe's to bring - and oh my it's delicious! It's a classic coffee cake mix with a cinnamon crumb topping. Made the house smell yummy and I think it will be a nice addition to our breakfasts.

Have to take our doggie over to my parents house - get the van gased up - DH still needs to pack his stuff. Right now we're waiting for the Giants to get one more out :) And they did it as I typed it! They won the N.L. West Division championship!!! :cool1:

Ok good vibes for our trip. I can't wait. :wizard: I'm bringing my laptop and the HOJO has free internet, so I hope to keep updates coming :)

I looked at the purses when we were there in June. Oh my goodness, they are beautiful!! There are a lot of great purses in DTD at the different boutiques. My 17 year old daughter really debated hard about getting a purse.

Have fun!! And if you don't get near your computer I sure understand!!

My view for the next few hours.
6cefa3c1.jpg

The clouds are so pretty!! I hate that drive, on one hand and totally love it because of where it takes me on the other hand!!

The clouds are so pretty!! I hate that drive, on one hand and totally love it because of where it takes me on the other hand!!
I know - I thought the same thing after I took it. Who knew that the 5 could be pretty! :laughing:

I know - I thought the same thing after I took it. Who knew that the 5 could be pretty! :laughing:

I know. When I did my trip report I had pictures down 5. I really looked at the hills as we went down. I noticed rock formations I had never noticed before. Ah yes boredom.:goodvibes

Look ma! Here I start a PTR, to get me to do a TR, and here I am posting while in good ol' Anaheim :cool2:

Wish I needed those sunglasses. It is rainy and icky in Walt's park. Keep in mind I'm a warm weather, love me some Cali sunshine, kind of girl. This rain, me no likey :sad2: We stopped by Sports Authority in Fullerton (down Harbor, kinda by the Costco, In n Out) to buy golf umbrellas because our other one broke last winter. Golf umbrellas are the bomb, I totally recommend them :thumbsup2

Right now we're all cozy in our 5th floor room at the HOJO, with a lovely view of the Matterhorn and the monorail. I forgot how much I like HOJO. And for $79 :cool1: They have Keurig coffee machines in the rooms now, I didn't know that :confused3

There must be people from colder parts staying in here, because as I type this, there are kids running around in the pirate: pool below me :eek: This is so *not* pool weather :rotfl:

OK. So the plan is to rest up a bit, then head into the parks for a bit (we have APs). They both close at 8pm, and it's 3:40 right now. Then the plan is to eat at Naples around 8:30. Another family that we know that's down here might meet us. They've been in the parks since Sunday and they're kinda getting weary from the weather. We'll see how it goes.

If you're lurking here, please do send your good thoughts, vibes, prayers etc. that this rain clears up for the MHP tomorrow night! I wanna party without rain gear :banana:

I am so with you and the kids in the pool with the weather like that. We were at Disneyland during December one year and I was amazed. Here is was in the low 60's, high 50's and raining and families were swimming. Not me. No way.

The rain cleared up! We had a lovely couple of hours at DL. Rode Matterhorn, POTC and HMH. Ate a churro too and soaked up the atmosphere.

The we headed to DtD and ate at Naples. I had the pear gorganzola pizza, DH chopped salad, Dd6 butter pizza :) It was yum, now time to head back to home sweet hotel ... Parks in the am, carnation cafe for lunch, MHP at night! Please please rain stay away!

Pizza at Naples:
0dc79691.jpg

Ooh they have a good looking pizza. I am so glad the rain dried up for you. Have lots of fun for me!!

My view for the next few hours.
6cefa3c1.jpg

I don't know if I could stay awake to make this drive! Therefore part of the reason I am flying my first trip down. Although I have a feeling with the commute from LAX to DL its gonna be about the same amt of time!

I am so with you and the kids in the pool with the weather like that. We were at Disneyland during December one year and I was amazed. Here is was in the low 60's, high 50's and raining and families were swimming. Not me. No way.

When I was a kid growing up in WI we would go camping on Memorial Day weekend. Most of the time it was a high of 60 and you can bet I was in the pool! However, after months of weather below freezing this was warm!

Now however... probably would not go in with those temps.

It's beautiful at DLR right now, but rain is supposed to come in - around 1 :( Hoping it's light for the party.

Already been on SMGG, Matterhorn, BTMRR, Pinocchio and Snow White in honour of Halloween. Cruising the rivers of America right now :)

Here's the SMGG photo:

557f703c.jpg

xD I love the Matterhorn pic! Too funny! Has the rain lightened up the crowds a bit for you? Or is it pretty crowded?

Sounds wonderful so far. Hopefully the rain doesn't come in.

The crowds are very mellow. Of course it's also before noon :)

Headed over to DCA and Soarin' had 25 min wait, so got FP. In Redwood Creek Challenge.

Before DCA stopped by Pooh Corner. Tigger tails for breakfast ;) Bummer, they totally don't taste like orange anymore :( But we ate 'em anyway ...

aa6a8fc6.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter