464 Points For Rent - All points are gone - Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cher8754

Mouseketeer
6-27-05 UPDATE: We have 175 points available for reservations starting Oct 1, 2005.

6-04 Update: We have decided to rent next years points. We have 93 points that could be used for reservations ending by Sept 30, 2005, and we have a total of 325 points that must be used by Sept 30, 2006.

We have 464 points for rent which expire on 9-30-06. The cost is $10 per point. We will accept paypal and we will accept charge cards thru paypal. We will absorb the 3% paypal charge. 232 of them are available for transfer.

Our home resort is Old Key West, which we believe still has the best rooms. The 1 and 2 bedroom suites are larger than any of the other units built later. If you haven't ever stayed there, then you should!

We can make reservations for you at any Disney Vacation Club Resort, just send us your dates.

If you need a reference, our Ebay id is CGWorldWide. We have a store on Ebay and feedback of over 1500. Please view our feedback record on Ebay.

By the way, we have not been on this website for a while, as we used 2 years worth of our points for a safari to Africa. It was great!

You are welcome to e-mail me at cher8754@earthlink.net. Have a great day!

Yes, We Will Transfer Points To Another Member. We have 232 points available for transfer to be used between 10-01-05 to 9-30-06.

Would like to get enough points to stay at BWV or BCV 1 bedroom from May 20th and checking out may 29th. Thanks!

adisneynut said:
Would like to get enough points to stay at BWV or BCV 1 bedroom from May 20th and checking out may 29th. Thanks!

You must be looking for 2006. Since our home resort is OKW, we couldn't make your reservation until 7 months out. Good Luck.

cheryl i'm looking for something for the dates above any hope???deb
cher8754 said:
We have 464 points for rent which expire on 9-30-06. The cost is $10 per point. We will accept paypal and we will accept charge cards thru paypal. We will absorb the 3% paypal charge.

Our home resort is Old Key West, which we believe still has the best rooms. The 1 and 2 bedroom suites are larger than any of the other units built later. If you haven't ever stayed there, then you should!

We can make reservations for you at any Disney Vacation Club Resort, just send us your dates.

If you need a reference, our Ebay id is CGWorldWide. We have a store on Ebay and feedback of over 1500. Please view our feedback record on Ebay.

By the way, we have not been on this website for a while, as we used 2 years worth of our points for a safari to Africa. It was great!

You are welcome to e-mail me at cher8754@earthlink.net. Have a great day!

ladyavalon1 said:

I'll check for you first thing Tuesday morning. Member Services is closed until then. Have a nice Holiday weekend.

ladyavalon1 said:
June 18, 19 ,20 ,21 ,22, and 24 are available. Only June 23 is not available for a 1 bedroom at OKW.

i'm sorry about getting back to you so slowly...daughter and grandson moved in a week ago and i'm still reeling...son-in-law deployed last tuesday...really would like okw do you know if there is another fascility available for those dates...without the 23rd it would be cutting the vacation short...
cher8754 said:
June 18, 19 ,20 ,21 ,22, and 24 are available. Only June 23 is not available for a 1 bedroom at OKW.

ladyavalon1 said:
i'm sorry about getting back to you so slowly...daughter and grandson moved in a week ago and i'm still reeling...son-in-law deployed last tuesday...really would like okw do you know if there is another fascility available for those dates...without the 23rd it would be cutting the vacation short...
Saratoga is available the 18, 19, 20 ,21, 22, checking out on the 23th. It might be possible for you to then switch resorts?

Hi,
We are DVC members at OKW. We need 104 points for a possible August reservation. Do you have points still available?

How many points would i need in order to stay in a 2 bedroom suite October 20th to 30th? I am looking to rent points for that period of time.
thanks

WisheswithTink said:
How many points would i need in order to stay in a 2 bedroom suite October 20th to 30th? I am looking to rent points for that period of time.
thanks

Sorry but we only have 132 points left.

WisheswithTink said:
thanks

We now have more points available and could accomodate your dates. The points needed for each resort are BCV 282, BWV 236 or 282 deoending on the view, OKW 232, Wilderness Lodge 282, and Saratoga Springs 255. There will probably not be avilability at all of the resorts. If you would like me to check, then please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter