• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

464 Points For Rent - All points are gone - Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help, does this include a two bedroom villa for all 10 nights or is this just for one week? OUr stay is from Thursday October 20th to Sunday October 30th. thanks I look forward to hopefully booking this.

Do you have OKW studio available for Sun, July 17 checkin through Fri, July 22 checkout?

I know you ahve had a lot of activity on this post, but if you still have any points available I am looking for a 2 bedroom at OKW from 12/3 - 12/10/05. Thansk!!

Tina

WisheswithTink said:
Thanks for the help, does this include a two bedroom villa for all 10 nights or is this just for one week? OUr stay is from Thursday October 20th to Sunday October 30th. thanks I look forward to hopefully booking this.
Sorry. Those points were for 1 week. A link for the point chart is at the top of the page of the chatroom. Do you want me to check availability on Mondya. We now have some additional points to rent.

RWCTLC1107 said:
I know you ahve had a lot of activity on this post, but if you still have any points available I am looking for a 2 bedroom at OKW from 12/3 - 12/10/05. Thansk!!

Tina
We now have additional points available. I will check the dates for you on Monday morning.

Thanks for all your help, I have arranged something different. Its a little too steep for me right now. Hope I didnt trouble you too much.

we-luv-mickey said:
I need points for OKW studio 7/17 - 7/22. Can you let me know if these dates are available? Thanks
I will check first thing Monday morning.

we-luv-mickey said:
I need points for OKW studio 7/17 - 7/22. Can you let me know if these dates are available? Thanks

Your dates are avilable only at Saratoga Springs.

RWCTLC1107 said:

Tina
Sorry we no longer have enough points left for you trip.

Still available? I would like OKW for 7/31 to 8/5, prefer building 13 ground level as we will be toting a newborn around :)

UPDATE: We have 175 points available for reservations beginning 10-01-2005. Our home resort is OKW.

Hi,

I have friends who may be interested in 94 pts. for Dec. 16-Dec.22, 2005 for a studio. Do you have the necessary points still available? They are going to be able to give me a yes or no on Wednesday regarding this trip.

Thanks!

::MickeyMo

sredwards1963 said:
Hi,

I have friends who may be interested in 94 pts. for Dec. 16-Dec.22, 2005 for a studio. Do you have the necessary points still available? They are going to be able to give me a yes or no on Wednesday regarding this trip.

Thanks!

::MickeyMo

There are no studios available at Wilderness for those dates, only a 1 bedroom. However, there are studios available at OKW and Saratoga.

Sorry I can't find the 2006 listing for points.....only the 2004. I am interested in the OKW grand villa for 1/15 sunday night -1/19 Thursday night (leaving on Friday morning). By the old info I am thinking it would be 36 points a night and with your help I would still be short 5 points (correct?)

I could also be interested in the 2 bedroom at that time. We are 8 people traveling and I was kind of hoping for 3 bedrooms for the adults. I guess it matters on the cost and ava.

How much are the points each?

I am trying to squeeze in 2 pre cruise days to a trip for November, adding to an existing reservation at OKW. Do you have 25 points available and how much are they?

Thanks

Joanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter