• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% Riviera with Visa

A Disney guided tour of 1 bedroom and then studio FYI ! Looks amazing and wait until you see the sleeper in living! Cool!

Tim Tracker also did one if interested, He also videod riding the gondolas.

Wow. These rooms are gorgeous! I booked a 1-bedroom standard for late December and am still hemming and hawing simply because I'm not sure I want to be a resort guinea pig over Christmas week?! I'm also trying to determine if I should spend extra for a preferred view. On the one hand, we will probably only spend 1/2 days in the parks, so it might be a nice time to explore the new resort, however, if the weather is cold, we won't be able to swim. Ugh, not sure what to do!

Already made reservations for Caribbean Beach for Marathon Weekend, and unfortunately it doesn't look like this offer is available then. Bummer! But even with the discount, the price difference would be pretty substantial to upgrade. It definitely looks like a spectacular resort though!

Wow. These rooms are gorgeous! I booked a 1-bedroom standard for late December and am still hemming and hawing simply because I'm not sure I want to be a resort guinea pig over Christmas week?! I'm also trying to determine if I should spend extra for a preferred view. On the one hand, we will probably only spend 1/2 days in the parks, so it might be a nice time to explore the new resort, however, if the weather is cold, we won't be able to swim. Ugh, not sure what to do!
I did std view. As dd says, mom if I can't see my castle? I dont' care. :rotfl:

It looks so nice. All the restaurants, pools and transport right there!

I love to try all things new at disney so I am glad to check it off my list and at a decent rate:flower:

A Disney guided tour of 1 bedroom and then studio FYI ! Looks amazing and wait until you see the sleeper in living! Cool!

Tim Tracker also did one if interested, He also videod riding the gondolas.
I need one of those for my basement. Imagine the sleepover possibilitiies!

We just booked 3 nights in February as part of a split stay (Feb. 4 - Feb. 7) and our total for a Deluxe Studio was $1121.85. The "tower studio" which is usually the cheapest option doesn't appear to be included in the discount (it was going to be $1285.xx). We're excited to try this new resort!!

Although - if a better offer comes out we might switch to BC or the Contemporary...

I’m traveling with dd and her bf. None of the deluxes have this space, or bathroom set up for this price point. Nothing close! I used to love blt with family but it’s about double this discounted rate.

I can live without the mono for that much savings.

Nothing available with the discount the last week in Jan. Rooms without a discount are though :idea:

Thanks for the link! For perspective, I booked GF Sugar Loaf for $468 last June in the 40% off AP offer. To stay at a deluxe studio @Riviera in March is $465. That better be one deluxe studio!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter