40 points for rent 10.00 PP. Use by June 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Looking to see if there is anything for May 13th…one night. Hope you would be willing for us to do only one night if there is something. Not set on one particular resort (although we do have our favorites). We will be celebrating my husband's 50th bd and our 25th wedding anniversary so sure hope you will rent to us. Thanks!
That night is available at Wilderness lodge,let me know if interested.

Hi there,
Just thought I'd check in to see about renting a studio (2 adults) for May 17-22 (5 nights). My preference is OKW or AKL but open to suggestion. We can be extremely flexible with dates in May! Just prefer 5 consecutive nights...possibly 4 if thats all there is. I can provide refs! Thanks!

Hi I was looking for 1 bedroom at animal kingdom, I would prefer the obstructed view. We are coming down last minute to drop my daughter off for her stay at Disney for the college program. We will be back to really vacation in the summer but this will be a pretty quick trip. Sat 5/23 to 5/26. Thank you Tammy

Hi I was looking for 1 bedroom at animal kingdom, I would prefer the obstructed view. We are coming down last minute to drop my daughter off for her stay at Disney for the college program. We will be back to really vacation in the summer but this will be a pretty quick trip. Sat 5/23 to 5/26. Thank you Tammy
Hi Tammy,
Having dropped off all 3 of my kids for the disney college program, most recently last may, I know how excited you must be. I can only get the last night though, anywhere at all including AKL so cannot be much help I am afraid, they are just fully booked. If you do want it let me know, I will also keep watching for availability and let you know if anything pops up.
Drew

Hi,
Hi there,
Just thought I'd check in to see about renting a studio (2 adults) for May 17-22 (5 nights). My preference is OKW or AKL but open to suggestion. We can be extremely flexible with dates in May! Just prefer 5 consecutive nights...possibly 4 if thats all there is. I can provide refs! Thanks!
Hi sorry for the delay, we are at disney today, and did not get the message until just now. I can get 3 nights in a row at AKL in a sav. view studio the 19th -22th. or the 26th-29th so three nights. I can get the OKW studio from the 18th to the 22nd, so 4 nights. or 26th-30 in a studio or 27th -31 in a studio hospitality house location, each 4 night. You could spend 1 night in the standard studio and move to the hospitality area for the final 4. There is a stretch of 25th - june 1 at saratoga springs in a studio.

Looking to rent DVC studio May 4-9, preference OKW or AKL, maybe BW but open. May be looking to do just May 5-8 depending on availability. Thank you!

Last edited:
HI, Unfortunately the 5th is the only night available at okw and in fact the only one on property If I happen to see the dates open up, I will let you know

Good morning Drew. Thank you for trying for me. How did you kids like the program?? Even though we have been waiting for the acceptance I feel like this is all happening so fast. I am a little nervous but we have been going to Disney every year at least once for the last 21 years. So I know she knows the area but I know this will be a totally new experience for her. Thank you for checking the availability for me. I may have to stay off property. Thanks Tammy

HI, Unfortunately the 5th is the only night available at okw and in fact the only one on property If I happen to see the dates open up, I will let you know

Yes please let me know if there is any availability for those dates (whether it be the 3 or 5 nights) at any of the resorts for a studio if they pop up! We're looking to book ASAP and probably will end up at CBR. Mom sprung a last minute trip on me and I'm trying to iron out the details:) Thank you for looking, I appreciate it!

Edit: May also be willing to split stay as well :)

Last edited:
Good morning Drew. Thank you for trying for me. How did you kids like the program?? Even though we have been waiting for the acceptance I feel like this is all happening so fast. I am a little nervous but we have been going to Disney every year at least once for the last 21 years. So I know she knows the area but I know this will be a totally new experience for her. Thank you for checking the availability for me. I may have to stay off property. Thanks Tammy
No problem at all, my kids all loved the program, we were nervous when our oldest daughter did it and as disney regulars, we also knew she had pretty good knowlege of the area, but were nervous. Disney takes good care, our kids took the bus the first few days to get their bearings as far as where cast member parking was and how to get there. After that they drove. What will your daughter be doing? My oldest worked at Yacht and Beach club, my son was a character performer and went back a year later and did a second program and was chosen for that again. My youngest worked in food and beverage at Port Orleans riverside. There is not a really bad job to have, they all require commitment. Do you know which complex she will be in? Again no area is bad, each has its fans and detractors. I wish her luck and am sure she will have a good time. I will say the work is tough and all 3 called and complained the first 2 weeks or so, but after that got in a routine and were just fine.

Hi there,
Just checking to see if you were interested in any of those options I gave, will probably rent my points fairly soon and wanted to see if I should keep watching these.

I saw that you mentioned
Just checking to see if you were interested in any of those options I gave, will probably rent my points fairly soon and wanted to see if I should keep watching these.

I saw you mentioned May 18-21 at OKW studio? Is that or anything else available for those dates! Thank you :)

Hello,

My wife and I are looking to go May 1st-3rd for our 5 year anniversary...any points still available?

Hello,

My wife and I are looking to go May 1st-3rd for our 5 year anniversary...any points still available?
as a matter of fact, I have already booked a polynesian water view studio for those dates for my wife and I but cannot go, booked the day they started taking bookings for the new suites. My wife changed jobs and will be in chicago... I listed it separately on the page for 15.00 a point There are no other openings on property for those dates, let me know if you are interested in the poly.

I saw that you mentioned

I saw you mentioned May 18-21 at OKW studio? Is that or anything else available for those dates! Thank you :)
Hi, I can get those three dates at Saratoga springs in a studio, 42 points! quite low. that is the only place with those three nights. Individual nights other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter