40 points for rent 10.00 PP. Use by June 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsanner106

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have 146 points for rent or transfer that I am unable to use this year. First messages will get first response, let me know what you want and I will check it for you.
Thanks,
Drew Sanner

hi I'm looking to rent at the ft wilderness check in May 24 sun and check out May 25 mon, 1 night stay looking for a studio, 3 adults 1 child (7 yrs old) or any of The other Disney resorts thank u

Hi Susy, I am afraid there is no availability at any disney resort that night, If you had another for me to try I would be happy to.

I am looking to rent on May 25-May 29, 2015. We need a studio or one bedroom. Family of four. Thanks!

I am looking to rent on May 25-May 29, 2015. We need a studio or one bedroom. Family of four. Thanks!
Hi, I can get a studio or 1 br at Saratoga Springs for all 4 nights for 56 or 124 pts, a 1 br at Old Key West for 108 , or the last 3 nights at animal kingdom kidani villas in a studio or first 3 nights in a 1 br. Let me know if you would like to proceed on any on these,
thanks

I have 146 points for rent or transfer that I am unable to use this year. First messages will get first response, let me know what you want and I will check it for you.
Thanks,
Drew Sanner
Hi Drew!
I am looking for 2 nights 5/1 & 5/2, would like the Polly or BW but will take anything! :-) Its all good at WDW!
I have 2 Adults and 2 Children.

Thanks!

Hi,
We are looking for a 2 night stay May 24-May26th. A studio is fine and any resort would be good. Thanks,

Hi, I can get a studio or 1 br at Saratoga Springs for all 4 nights for 56 or 124 pts, a 1 br at Old Key West for 108 , or the last 3 nights at animal kingdom kidani villas in a studio or first 3 nights in a 1 br. Let me know if you would like to proceed on any on these,
thanks
thanks
We are very interested in the animal kingdom. Can those dates be adjusted by one day on either end for a four night stay to work out? Thanks!

Hi, I can get tuesday the 26th through sat the 30th in a savannah view studio for 70 points. The one bedroom is only available for 3 nights.

Hi Drew!
I am looking for 2 nights 5/1 & 5/2, would like the Polly or BW but will take anything! :-) Its all good at WDW!
I have 2 Adults and 2 Children.

Thanks!
As a matter of fact, I have a separate listing for those two nights in a poly studio deluxe that my wife and I are not able to use. We are going this weekend instead, but before cancelling I had listed last night. I did list that reservation at 15 a point, but would be willing to compromise somewhat since you responded to this ad. I have only rented points one time before, we normally use them all up, pure chance I already have that weekend booked. I did look and there is no availability elsewhere on property.

Hi, I can get tuesday the 26th through sat the 30th in a savannah view studio for 70 points. The one bedroom is only available for 3 nights.

That sounds great! My husband has family all staying at the Polynesia, grand Floridian and beach club so if there are any studios open there during those dates, he was hoping for that.
If not, we can do the animal kingdom savanna studio.
Thanks and let me know what else I need to do to move forward.

That sounds great! My husband has family all staying at the Polynesia, grand Floridian and beach club so if there are any studios open there during those dates, he was hoping for that.
Hi,
It does not look like I can get any of those other locations, The animal kingdom savannah view room is 70 credits so would be 770.00. You can use paypal and deposit it to my paypal account dsanner106@aol.com. My name is Drew Sanner, my cell is 770-715-5180. I would then book the room in your name and forward the confirmation to your email address so would need that from you.

Sorry, I will also need the names to put in the room and your home address to give Disney.

I'm looking for availability for something May 14-17 OR May 15-18. Prefer a studio but open to ANYTHING!!! There will be 2 adults. I"m also to do a split stay if that helps. I PM'd you before I posted this in error so you will have a PM from me for the same request.....SOrry.

I am looking for a studio for 1 adult 2 kids (ages 4 and 7) checking in Thursday May 21 and checking out Sunday May 24 (3 nights). Preferably something on the monorail line, but anything will be amazing! Thanks for checking!

I am afraid only the 1st night is available in a studio anywhere on property. that one night can be had at animal kingdom lodge or saratoga

Hi. Looking to see if there is anything for May 13th…one night. Hope you would be willing for us to do only one night if there is something. Not set on one particular resort (although we do have our favorites). We will be celebrating my husband's 50th bd and our 25th wedding anniversary so sure hope you will rent to us. Thanks!

Hi. Looking to see if there is anything for May 13th…one night. Hope you would be willing for us to do only one night if there is something. Not set on one particular resort (although we do have our favorites). We will be celebrating my husband's 50th bd and our 25th wedding anniversary so sure hope you will rent to us. Thanks!
There is that one night available at Wilderness lodge in a studio at the moment, no other rooms anywhere. If you want it, it is just 16 points so I would need names for the room, address and phone number, and you could pay me through paypal. The total would be 176.00, go to paypal.com and send to dsanner106@aol.com I would book and send you the confirmation number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter