• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% off select nights/resorts in 2007

We used the code in Sept 2007 at GF with no problem. No questions, no issues, nothing negative. We booked ourselves through Disney.

Friends who travelled with us at the same time booked through AAA (without code) and they had lot's of issues.

Go figure :)

We also used the code in September, 2007 at CBR with no problems. I was asked if I had the postcard that was sent to me, I said no I didn't receive one, and she said ok. That was it. No other questions or problems.

I used the code for 19th to 27th Dec at SSR. Change my reservation twice and not once was asked for anything. Hoping something similar comes out this year.

I looked on that blog too, but couldn't make heads or tails of where a code could be.

Nobody else would be able to use it because Disney has the names and addresses already in their system of who has or will recieve postcard offers. They didn't ask for the PIN because they already had all your personal info. :)

<<<<<<Well they have all of my personal info in their computer but they still asked for the code off the flyer and then verified it to my name and address not once but twice! I really didn;t mind repeating it as I got the CBR for 111.00 a night for a preferred room.

Troy08

Last Jan, when this code was a hot topic, it was posted on that blog, so I had pointed someone in that direction.

:rotfl2: thanks! I didnt notice this post was a year old! Thanks I was confused.

Nobody else would be able to use it because Disney has the names and addresses already in their system of who has or will recieve postcard offers. They didn't ask for the PIN because they already had all your personal info. :)

<<<<<<Well they have all of my personal info in their computer but they still asked for the code off the flyer and then verified it to my name and address not once but twice! I really didn;t mind repeating it as I got the CBR for 111.00 a night for a preferred room.

Troy08

They asked twice when you made the ressie or when you checked in?

Personally, I was never asked. At check in there was NO mention of the code/discounted room at all. Nothing. Zip, zilch, nada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter