• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% off, persistance pays

i received the flyer that was in my bil's name who doesn't like wdw, and it was addressed to me. well, they wouldn't let me book 3 reservations for this year because my name wasn't attached to it so i hung up. my dh is more persistant than i am so he was ready. i wrote down all the dates we needed for this year and he had an attitude dialing the number. i called the 407-wdisney number the 1st time. my dh called the number that was on the flyer and with no problem book our trips. :confused3 :confused3 i couldn't believe it! no question at all. he said that i wasn't listed but everybody else was. so, originally we had the 4/3 deal at pofq for the end of may and it was like $1042. now we booked our room @ pop and our total is $483!!!! big savings!!:yay:
mousiemom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter