4 Questions from DH

wedreamofdisney

Mouseketeer
What time are the parks open untill in October?
Will there be fireworks?
Is it in or out of season at that time of year?
Is it warm?

All these questions are coming from my DH, and I can't give him good enough answers so I thought I would ask the folk in the know :thumbsup2

We go on the 15th 0ct - 5th Nov 2010

If you go on the WW website there will be the park times on there, I would think they will be open until 9 or 10 pm.

There will be fireworks at MK and Epcot every day, the Fantasmic show at HS is on a couple of times a week.

It should be quiet except for half-term week which is busy, its not high season like Xmas or summer thouigh.

It will be very warm, people coming back lately have been saying it is still in the mid to high 90's.

Hope this helps :goodvibes

Been in the 90's like Summer but without the pm storm. Supposed to be in the 70's for the weekend

we have been 3 times in october- 23rd-6th nov, 10th-25th oct, 7th-24th oct
and every time the temp has been in the late 80's - early 90s
so you'll be in shorts and t-shirts all the time! although as it gets nearer to november there is a slight chill in the air in the mornings and evenings

Hiya,

We are going on the 15thOct 2010 too!!! Only for 2 weeks though. we're flying from Gatwick with Virgin...

Disney parks are open til varying hours (early on weekdays, can be much later on a weekend) - you need to look at the disney website - some nights MK will shut early except for MNSSHP . If you stay onsite you get the extra magic hours too...

Universal parks are not open late generally except of course for the HHN - so expect 5pm/6pm/maybe 7pm closing for them. Water parks are usually 10am til 5pm in October.

There will be fireworks.

It may/may not be hot..... This year is a record breaker... Yesterday temp got to Hi 33C /Lo 24C Due to be Highs of 24 by the weekend - see 10 day forecast for this year (click the month tab on the site for earlier actual temps and later average ones too):

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/USFL0372?from=month_topnav_business

Tessa

Hiya,

We are going on the 15thOct 2010 too!!! Only for 2 weeks though. we're flying from Gatwick with Virgin...

Tessa

I'll blame you two then!!! ;) We were hoping to go on the 15th but fully booked now going on 16th instead:goodvibes

Don't blame me!!:rotfl: I am flying from Manchester!!!

Thanks to everyone who answered, you have put his little mind at ease:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter