4 Become 10: Pre Trip Report

I made this one for Epcot.....little misshap with the waistband, I cut the kids heads off...

Picture1121.jpg

Can't believe how close we are to going now - the time has flown by :cool1:

LOVE LOVE LOVE those new creations you have made for Moli :worship::worship::worship:

Sharon

Can't believe how close we are to going now - the time has flown by :cool1:

LOVE LOVE LOVE those new creations you have made for Moli :worship::worship::worship:

Sharon

I know, the time has flown by, it will be on us in no time.
Where are you staying? We are at AKL.

P.S. My parents who are travelling with us live in Pen Y Cwm near Newgale. Is that anywhere near you?

Wow I have really enjoyed your PTR!

:worship: I can't believe you have taught yourself to sew... there's hope for me after all! I have always wanted to learn so I am definitely going to check out the thread you mentioned earlier.

Not long till your trip now, you must be so excited!

I know, the time has flown by, it will be on us in no time.
Where are you staying? We are at AKL.

P.S. My parents who are travelling with us live in Pen Y Cwm near Newgale. Is that anywhere near you?

Hi - well well it is a "small world" (I love this ride!!) Newgale beach is one of my familys favourite beaches to go (and we've got a lot of beaches round us). We live in Rosemarket - Milford Haven just down the road about 20 mins.

Can't wait for Florida to have some Lovely Sunshine - Rain Rain Rain thats all we've been having lately!!

Staying at Liki Tiki Resort Kissimmee - never stayed on site!!

Sharon.

Wow I have really enjoyed your PTR!

:worship: I can't believe you have taught yourself to sew... there's hope for me after all! I have always wanted to learn so I am definitely going to check out the thread you mentioned earlier.

Not long till your trip now, you must be so excited!

Thank you, I can't believe I started writing it a year ago:rotfl:...the time has flown by. We are all so excited, we've been watching Disney films and playing Disney related games. My ds12 had a disney App on his ipod and likes to wake me up every morning telling me how many days left:rotfl:

Hi - well well it is a "small world" (I love this ride!!) Newgale beach is one of my familys favourite beaches to go (and we've got a lot of beaches round us). We live in Rosemarket - Milford Haven just down the road about 20 mins.

Can't wait for Florida to have some Lovely Sunshine - Rain Rain Rain thats all we've been having lately!!

Staying at Liki Tiki Resort Kissimmee - never stayed on site!!

Sharon.

It sure is, we were there this weekend and passed Rosemarket:thumbsup2
My DD6 even went in the water at Newgale on Monday....it was freezing:eek:

Liki Tiki looks lovely:thumbsup2

Thank you, I can't believe I started writing it a year ago:rotfl:...the time has flown by. We are all so excited, we've been watching Disney films and playing Disney related games. My ds12 had a disney App on his ipod and likes to wake me up every morning telling me how many days left:rotfl:

I am more than twice your son's age and I do the same with my Disney countdown app :lmao: Yesterday a random bus driver asked how I was and I was so excited I told him I was going to Disney! He was like "ooooookay" :confused3 Not long till you guys go either!

Whoo hooo.....only 2 weeks to go.....can't believe how fast it coming around......I feel I should be a bit more organised:scared1:

We booked our 1 day Universal tickets tonight....we were going to get them on the gate but decided to get them through Virgin as they were only $4 more and we get to go in 1 hour before park opening, free parking and breakfast at the 3 broomsticks

Also good news....I lost 4lb this week and 3lb last week....so 1/2 stone in 2 weeks....very pleased with myself....hopefully I'm going to fit into my clothes:cool1:

:worship::worship::worship::worship: Those outfits are amazing !!!

Just looking at your itinerary, brings back a lot of recent happy memories :goodvibes

Have a safe journey :thumbsup2

P.S......I am over 4.5 times your sons age and I have a countdown app on my iPhone! :rotfl:

All packed....we will be traveling up to Gatwick after work tomorow and staying at the Travel lodge ready for out flight on Thursday:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!