4 Become 10: Pre Trip Report

managed to book Akershus, but only could get 8.15pm....a bit later than I wanted, but glad I booked it.
Also got Tepenado for 6.30pm......not one I'm looking forward too, but I was out voted 9-1:scared1:

Having trouble booking Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic Package and I need to phone to book Hoop

I will be able to book Chrystal Palace for breakfast and Whispering Canyon tomorrow.....getting very excited:cheer2:

Just a quick update. I was able to book all of our ADR's, so I'm happy that is all sorted!

I've been busy making a few more outfits for DD

This is a Cinderella Inspired dress, to wear after the BBB....As it's just a cotton sun dress it will be much more comfortable than the princess dressed you buy.

DSCN2503.jpg

This is for AK

DSCN2506.jpg

Still have quite a few more to make....Dress for O'hana's and Hoop de doo....i also want to make a Jessie inspired dress.

Lovely PTR. The outfits you have made for your daughter are beautiful. I can't wait to see the Jessie dress, my daughter loves Jessie - I wish I had your skills! :)

Sounds like a great trip :thumbsup2 Love all the dresses you have made, they are fab! :cool1:

Thanks for the lovely comments guys:thumbsup2

Here are the two dresses I made for Ohana's as we now have an ADR for Dinner and Breakfast.

Picture895.jpg

Picture881.jpg

Picture885.jpg

Hey there! :wave:

Jumping in! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your plans!

You will LOVE AKL! :love: We stayed there for a week last July and it was :cloud9:

Those outfits are all so creative! I especially love Cinderella's work dress and the dress for Les Chefs de France. :goodvibes

Joining in!
Your dress making skills are fantastic btw :D
I love the Cinderellas work dress, such a great idea!

Share your sewing skills with us :worship:

Wow those dresses are awesome! Your DD is very lucky :goodvibes

I love the workdress, and the Cinderella-sun-inspired dress is such a good idea!

Good luck with your planning :thumbsup2

Thanks guys, for all your lovely comments:thumbsup2

To be honest, before our 2009 I couldn't even sew a button on but I came across this thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2707487

they realy inspired me with their fab creations and gave me lots of advice. i'm still not a excellent seamstress but I enjoy making things for my DD.

I get my patterns from www.youcanmakethis.com and my favourite are CarlaC, they are so simple to follow....If I can do it anyone can:rotfl:

Booked our MNSSHP today, for Tuesday 27th September.....also booked BBB for DD...

Here is our plan:

Thursday 22nd Sep: Arrive at AKL....quick look around and then to bed
Friday 23rd Sep:Up early for MK opening Ceremony,afternoon by the pool and Boma evening meal
Saturday 24th Sep: HS, evening meal 50's Prime Time
Sunday 25th Sep:AK Breakfast Tuscar House,Dis meet at the Poly, Dinner 1900 PF 19.30...MK EMH
Monday 26th Sep: Universal Islans of Adventure, lunch at 3 broomsticks, evening meal on City Walk (to decide)
Tuesday 27th Sep: Blizard Beach...evening: MNSSHP
Wednesday 28th Sep:MK, Ohanas for dinner...watch Wishes from the Poly Beach with a Lapu Lapu:rotfl:
Thursday 29th Sep:Epcot, Chef de France for dinner
Friday 30th Sep:AK, Raglan Road for dinner
Saturday 1st Oct:Breakfast at Ohanas, MK then Hoop de doo Review
Sunday 2nd Oct:HS, Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package
Monday 3rd Oct:Food and Wine at Epcot, Akershus 8.15pm
Tuesday 4th Oct:Typhoon lagoon, evening Epcot Tepenado
Wednesday 5th Oct:Brakfast at Crystal Palace, BBB 11.40, Whispering Canyon 6.15
Thursday 6th Oct: Drop off lugage to Down Town Disney.....choose favourite park to visit before flight home

96 days to go...whooo hooo:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Sorted out car hire today, the only thing to sort out now is how we are going to get to Gatwick

We will have to pay the holiday balance next month.....glad I've been saving:rotfl:

Your plans sound great.. I love the sewing thread too I have been inspired to make lots!

Hiya Guys :wave2: Oops i'm a bit late to the party :banana: and I only live down the road!

Loving your pre trippie, look at my ticker we'll be there the same time :yay:

I must say those outfits, t-shirts and dresses that you have made are FAB, if I had a DD I too would be in my element with all those lovely dresses.

Really pleased you got all your ADR's and am looking forward to reading more :surfweb:

Happy Planning

Sharon x

Your plans sound great - we will be there about the same time too (fly out on 24th September) :goodvibes

We have Teppan Edo booked for dinner the same day as you, have never been before but it looks gooooood! Not long to go at all :woohoo: :yay:

Guys, are you going to the Dis meet at the Poly?

With just over 2 months, I thought I better crack on with DD's outfits....

I've been working on this today.....it's for Hoop dee doo review

Picture1003.jpg

and the twirl shot....she'll have a white petti on when she wears this in Disney

Picture1005.jpg

This is Moli's Tshirt for HS, I'm going to make her a skirt to match

Picture840-1.jpg

Picture838.jpg

I have also made these tshirts for the 10 of us for our breakfast at Tuscar House

Picture944-1.jpg

With only 42 days to go.....:cool1::cool1:....I thought I would try and finish Moli's outfits

This is her Jessie inspired Sundress

Picture1120.jpg

We have also booked our transport to and from Gatwick. We've got a 16 seater executive minibus, has DVD player for the kids and tables in the back. Cost £550 ( also happend to be the cheapest quote)

We've decided to buy our Universal tickets at the gate as we only want a one day ticket and they don't seem to be cheaper to buy those in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter