4/3 Deal extended for dates through 8/15

well, Carrie...from your siggie (and mine), maybe we can keep busy doing laundry! LOL! :thumbsup2

Is there a gift card offerred with this promotion?:rolleyes:

I want to know if it is more likely to get the 4/3 if you have an existing package booked! I have one booked, but need to change my dates. I will not last until Monday! Also I don't know if I should wait until my TA gets into the office on Monday or call myself very early in the morning. Any advice????:confused3

Seems like Monday is a longshot to call as there has been no official announcement of this extension. I logged on to Disney this a.m. and no extention mentioned????

Seems like Monday is a longshot to call as there has been no official announcement of this extension. I logged on to Disney this a.m. and no extention mentioned????

From what I’ve read from various sources, *Disney* did announce that on 2/9 they will be extending the offer dates. I wouldn’t expect to see it on Disney’s site until they do the extension of dates. I don’t know why they’d announce it in advance, but it happens.

I hope not too fast!! I'll be on the phone around 6:55...geez, it's like calling to make ADRS, oh, the stress of it all!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

My travel agent doesn't get to work until 8:30. I will be at her office at 8:15! I am a bit panicked! We had a trip scheduled for earlier in July and our deposits and air. We almost cancelled the entire trip last week and now we have HOPE we can still go! We will have to change our dates a bit, but I am really hoping I can get in on this. Times are so tough, but I still want to take my niece for her very first trip to Disney World this summer. I need some Pixie Dust! pixiedust:

I received the same note from my TA. I just ran the numbers, and the free dining for me in August still runs cheaper (I booked bounce back last August). Did anyone else also run the numbers to see which way is better?

I also interested if anyone did the numbers too :confused3

Okay, so just to clarify...since this is an offer to the general public, there is no code or pin necessary if I book directly with Disney? I would just call Monday and request the 4/3 special?

I confirmed with our TA on Friday night. She said she will be calling at 7 tomorrow.

We have a newbie family accompanying us and to get a deal for their first trip would be great. We are booking at FQ 8/9 to 8/18.

Looking forward to seeing her numbers. I'll be checking email all day!:rotfl2:

Just Called Disney..No extension.. or confirmation that one was coming... Hope it happens soon...

I just booked on line for 7/16 - 7/23. Got a 1 BR villa at SSR using the deal. Priced it our individually and I only paid for 4 days.... I just used the link for the Jan - June deal and it went through. Have a confirm too!

I just booked on line for 7/16 - 7/23. Got a 1 BR villa at SSR using the deal. Priced it our individually and I only paid for 4 days.... I just used the link for the Jan - June deal and it went through. Have a confirm too!

I just tried for August dates & even though it is not showing it, it seems to be in their system!

Hmmm, I may have to think about an August trip now lol

Had an existing reservation and called this morning as soon as I got to work. I wanted to move the dates back one day once I determined I could with the special. The special still wasn't online but CM Dorothy was most helpful and knew exactly what I was talking about.

Here's my deal

Old Price $4051.27
Old Dates 8/8/09 to 8/15/09

New Price $2672.47
New Dates 8/9/09 to 8/16/09

This is for club level at Wilderness Lodge.

I'm happy! :cool1:

I tried to price it online and no matter what I do, it's showing up more expensive that how I have it currently reserved - with AAA discount room only and buying the tickets seperately. The package prices I'm getting are higher than what I was getting for similar packages under the June special. :confused3

What the heck am I doing wrong?? I'm trying to book 8 days. It shows the ticket prices being the same for over 4 days, so it looks like it's working. But it's only giving me a $200 difference between full price - example $4,700 vs $4,500 vs BC Water View for 8/15 - 8/23!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!