4/3 Deal extended for dates through 8/15

Guzzi

DIS Veteran
:confused3 Did anyone else get this email from their TA or hear rumors of it;

Beginning Monday, Feb. 9, the Walt Disney World® Resort "Buy Four, Get Three Free" offer, when you purchase a 4-night, 4-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company package you’ll get three additional nights and days (with tickets) free, will feature travel dates through Aug. 15, 2009

This could mean a trip to the world if the job holds up. Im curious about what anyone else has heard about this

Did I read that correctly that you only pay for a 4 day ticket and you get a 7 day ticket???

yes--but the big savings comes from the room--you buy 4 nights get 3 nights free.

The difference in park tickects is:

4 day base: $219.00
7 day base: $228.00

This is a package deal.

My TA just e-mailed me about it too. We are going in July but staying offsite. I'll have to reconsider it now.

Excited because these are our dates!! :cool1: Waiting to hear from our TA!

It's on Mouse Savers. Big surprise--TGM doesn't have it yet. LOL

It's the same deal, just more dates.

book 1: pay for 1, get 0 free
book 2: pay for 2, get 0 free
book 3: pay for 3, get 0 free
book 4: pay for 4, get 0 free
book 5: pay for 4, get 1 free
book 6: pay for 4, get 2 free
book 7: pay for 4, get 3 free
book 8: pay for 5, get 3 free
book 9: pay for 6, get 3 free
book 10: pay for 7, get 3 free

Tickets are free on base days and no expiration option. Water parks and hopping options are a flat fee no matter how many days, so nothing free there. If you are only getting base days, keep in mind it is only ~$3 per day after 4 days. No expiration can save you a bundle though, especially if you are upgrading to an AP/PAP.

Excited because these are our dates!! :cool1: Waiting to hear from our TA!

You may not hear until Monday. My TA said they can't do anything until then so some TA's aren't sending out informaiton because there really isn't anything they can do until the day it is available to book / modify

Wow! This would be great for us. Right now we are doing the 4/3 deal from June 27 - July 5. I'm paying rack rate at Beach club on July 4 holiday night. :faint: But its the only week we could go for the 4/3 with school and a conference in June.

If I can change to later in July (after 19) I would only have to pay value season room rates at Beach club for 7 nights instead of the peak independence day rate for 8 nights (we needed the 8th night to be there on 4th of July). Of course, then subtract the 3 free nights. Plus no holiday surcharge at restaurants. :rolleyes:

I have to figure out how to price that out and see the price difference.

Maggie

I just called Disney to see if they would confirm and they said they know nothing about a possible extention...:confused3

So my plan is to arrive on 8/15. Think that means I can book this deal when it opens up?

Probably not. When the 7/4 deal ended on the 27th of June I tried to book June 27th and beyond but they would only give you the deal if your reservation ended by the 27th.

So I booked June 20-27 with the 7/4 deal and rack rate for June 27-July 5. Can't wait to call Monday and rebooked the 27th - 5th under the extended deal!

I just called Disney to see if they would confirm and they said they know nothing about a possible extention...:confused3

You can't book the extension until Monday. Most likely the info won't show up in the system until Monday morning.

I received the same note from my TA. I just ran the numbers, and the free dining for me in August still runs cheaper (I booked bounce back last August). Did anyone else also run the numbers to see which way is better?

Probably not. When the 7/4 deal ended on the 27th of June I tried to book June 27th and beyond but they would only give you the deal if your reservation ended by the 27th.

So I booked June 20-27 with the 7/4 deal and rack rate for June 27-July 5. Can't wait to call Monday and rebooked the 27th - 5th under the extended deal!

I was able to book June 27 - July 5 with the 4/3 deal. That is the reservation I currently have.

Maggie

Huh. I just quoted a 8 night package with the deal starting 6/27 and ending 7/5. Looks to me like you just have to check in by the last day.

Whats the value of the tickets for a family of four (adult price)? Trying to figure out if its worth it for us, as we get our tickets through undercover tourist at $226.00 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter