I spend time every day answering other peoples posts and on the rare occasion I make one nobody bothers to answer,Oh well....:(

I have tried to delete my original post to remove the 'thread' but am unable to.

How rude! So sorry!

I hope you have a wonderful time. I have never been to any part of mainland Spain and would be really interested to hear how your trip went.

I'm sorry Karen - here I am to wish you a great holiday and it sounds fab that you can now get a 4-day break there rather than having to do a whole week. I remember your trip last year. Can't wait to hear how your trip goes :)

:(

Karen, I'm SO sorry - I didn't see your original post. I've been having an incredibly busy week and loads of distractions.

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} ... please please forgive us.

Kazzie, I didn't even see your original post. :( I'm sorry. Don't take it personally, people are just busy. I appreciate the fact that you respond to some of my posts. :)

Karen,

Sorry that I didn't see your original post. People at this time of year are very busy - Usually I am on the boards every day but this week I have only managed two visits in a week.

Hope you have a wonderful trip and I look forward to your report.

Sorry, Kaz :( didn't see your original post - been dead busy pottering around the house this week.

Your original post's gone but I take it it was saying you were off on holiday, going by the other replies.

Sorry if I've already missed you, but have a great holiday, none the less.

Dave (and V if she was here)

Another one who didnt see your post!,have I had my head in the sand, coz I cant recall seeing it!!!.

jules

:confused: Oh Kazzie - me too didn't see your original post, but have hardly been here this week.

Don't know where you're going to . . . . but hope you have a really great time and that you'll let us know all about it when you get back. You know we always reply to you:(

SORRY:( I was just having aread childish and immature day:confused:

I have days like that all the time, Kazzie. I don't know what your original post was all about so I'm just going to leave you with a {{{HUG}}}. Sorry you got your feelings hurt :(

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter