• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

350 OKW Points For Rent @ $16 pp. Same Points as Others, Good at any resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but have already done a transfer for this year. As u r probably already aware DVC rules only permit one per year. Best of luck.

Would it be possible then to rent points?
We are looking at:
Polynesian
5/17 - 5/21
Studio
Lake View

Thank you :)

Hello! We are looking for a 2BR Bay Lake or 6 nights in September. 9/5-9/11 or 9/12-9/17 Do you have any options available? We have 9 total...4 adults 5 kids.

Last edited:

Hi! We are looking for Aulani, June 10-14. A standard hotel room with a king bed preferred, or a 1 bedroom. Any view. Thanks for checking!

Interested in BWV Studio or BCV Studio July 24-30 for Two adult 18 year olds graduation gift :) Have rented many times before ! TIA!

Currently have 350 OKW points for rent or transfer. We have been DVC members since 1997 and have rented many times on DISboards, use a contract to protect both parties, and can provide references. If you ask the many new friends I have made on this board by renting points, they will tell you I make this process very easy and organized. Please provide details regarding the desired resort, check-in and check-out dates of your stay, and type of accommodations. Will request guest details after confirming availability. Payment is via Paypal plus any fees, if applicable. Note: If you are not familiar with PayPal, I can advise on how they allow transferring payment without fees.

For those new to this, all the points on this board are mostly the same when your reservation dates are within 7 months. Doesn't matter if points are listed as Boardwalk, Riviera, or Old Key West, they all can be used the same way. Don't be fooled into using more expensive points!

Hi!
Can you check OKW studio May 23 to 29th?

Currently have 350 OKW points for rent or transfer. We have been DVC members since 1997 and have rented many times on DISboards, use a contract to protect both parties, and can provide references. If you ask the many new friends I have made on this board by renting points, they will tell you I make this process very easy and organized. Please provide details regarding the desired resort, check-in and check-out dates of your stay, and type of accommodations. Will request guest details after confirming availability. Payment is via Paypal plus any fees, if applicable. Note: If you are not familiar with PayPal, I can advise on how they allow transferring payment without fees.

For those new to this, all the points on this board are mostly the same when your reservation dates are within 7 months. Doesn't matter if points are listed as Boardwalk, Riviera, or Old Key West, they all can be used the same way. Don't be fooled into using more expensive points!
we are looking to rent points 4/3/21-4/10/21
studio or 1 bedroom
open to hotels with availabilty

I'm interested in renting points for 2 studios at OKW from 6/11-6/19. Could you check this availability for me please?

Also just sent you a PM.

Thank you

HI - not sure I can message yet. We are looking for points for 2/27-3/4. Are there any 1 or 2 bedroom at AKL or two studios?

Hello, Studio at BCV or BWV for March 16 & 17, or even just March 17? Two adults. Have rented many times.

Good morning! I am looking to rent June 12-18 2021. Either of the Animal Kingdoms or Polynesian would be first choice. I will have 6 guests with us, so I assume I will need 2 bedroom. Probably standard or preferred would be fine! Thanks so much!

Hi! Interested in 2 reservations at BLT for 9/23/21- 9/27/21. One 2 Bedroom and
One 1 bedroom. Please let me know.. I also sent PM Thank you!

I am interested (never rented points before) in renting points for Old Key West, deluxe studio near hospitality house. Dates are August 10th thru August 21st. There would be 2 adults and one 15 year old girl. I believe we need 163-175 points. Thank you!

Hi! I am looking for points to rent for June 12-18th for 6 people. We can be flexible on what resort as long as we have room for 6. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter