• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have to have the Disney Chase visa with the Star Wars characters? We have the one with Mickey on it, is that one ok to use?
You can use it as long as it is a Disney VISA Card and not a Disney DEBIT Card.

My parents have a Disney Visa card, but it says Debit on it. That means it won't work for this?
Correct. It has to be the Disney Chase Visa Credit card.

Also, it was recently announced that Darth Vader will soon be replaced by Kylo Ren.

Correct. It has to be the Disney Chase Visa Credit card.

Also, it was recently announced that Darth Vader will soon be replaced by Kylo Ren.

I saw that announcement and was wondering if both Darth Vader meet and greets were being replaced or just the non-Visa one. I thought it was weird to have 2 Vader meet and greets in there to begin with, but I'm guessing that's just because they weren't ready to go with the Kylo Ren one yet. So any chance the Vader meet and greet will continue as an exclusive for Disney Visa card holders?

I saw that announcement and was wondering if both Darth Vader meet and greets were being replaced or just the non-Visa one. I thought it was weird to have 2 Vader meet and greets in there to begin with, but I'm guessing that's just because they weren't ready to go with the Kylo Ren one yet. So any chance the Vader meet and greet will continue as an exclusive for Disney Visa card holders?

I was going to ask the same thing. I want to check out this M&G next month, and while I wouldn't mind meeting Kylo, I would prefer Vader. It would be neat if they kept the Visa M&G as vader.

I was under the impression Vader only met once, but he just had two separate lines. Not that there were two Vaders, one for Visa and one for non-Visa.

I was under the impression Vader only met once, but he just had two separate lines. Not that there were two Vaders, one for Visa and one for non-Visa.
They are 2 separate areas.
The comments in the Parks Blog by the author indicate that Vader will only be available at the JTA.

When we went last weekend, there were definitely two Vader meets--one for the Visa people and one for "general audiences." You can't see the Visa meet and greet, so it's not that strange.

Even on the packed race weekend, lines weren't too terribly long.

What time does the Visa greet and the regular line open? The day we will be there will be the MM so I'm guessing the park will open at 8am. We were going to start in Tommorrowland for the rides there.

What time does the Visa greet and the regular line open? The day we will be there will be the MM so I'm guessing the park will open at 8am. We were going to start in Tommorrowland for the rides there.

The building doesn't open up until 10 AM. I think but am not sure the regular meet and greets start at that time. The Visa meet and greet was 4-8 PM when we visited during the holidays and the park closed at midnight.

I just read over on MousePlanet that Kylo Ren has replaced Vader in both meet and greets. Too bad.

We were there in December and we saw Darth Vader, but was never asked to see our Visa Card and they didn't ask for anything, we just got in line. No, you do not have to have a Chase Visa with any specific character on it. Mickey will work just fine :)

I thought they'd put Kylo Ren in the standard greet and use Darth Vader for the cardholders. It doesn't surprise me that they're going with characters from the new movie, but I thought they'd try to do something special for exclusive one. Stormtroopers would also be cool for the Visa meet.

I thought they'd put Kylo Ren in the standard greet and use Darth Vader for the cardholders. It doesn't surprise me that they're going with characters from the new movie, but I thought they'd try to do something special for exclusive one. Stormtroopers would also be cool for the Visa meet.

I agree. It would be nice if there was a character for the Visa greet that you couldn't see elsewhere. I guess the only benefits to the Visa one then are the free photo and the shorter line.

Vader was there Saturday. Line was not bad- less than 20 min. Had to show my Disney visa card, but not ID like I have had to do at the EPCOT m and g.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter