#32 Here We Come!!!!!

Any way you can find out if Rick will be with us on June 28th eastern on the Magic. Much appreciated.

I think that Rick will still be gone, as his vacation is typically two months and he just left this past weekend. We have Jim right now, so it will probably be him. Guus is our captain...this is our first time sailing with him. He's a really nice guy.
Rae, if your mom likes the cherries jubilee, she would love the new ice cream sundae in Lumiere's. It's vanilla ice cream with cinnamon, cherries jubilee, and the most delicious "blonde" brownie that I have ever tasted! I had mentioned to our server, Sasha, that although it sounded delicious, I was opting for something else, so of course he brought both, and of course I had to have some so as not allow perfectly good food to go to waste. ;)
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Originally posted by rae519
Barb - throw the scale away!
You only live once.

Mom says have some dessert for her (her favorite was the Cherries Jubilee).

Enjoy the day!
Rae

That's one of my FAVORITES!!! mmmmmmm, warm cherries! I can taste them now!

Roger, our favorite server who will soon be gone from the Magic, brought her a whole bowl of warm cherries along with the regular dessert plate!!! I can still hear her pants groaning now!

Not that I was a slouch, I hit the appetizers pretty hard - since I don't really care much for the sweets!

Rae

We talked to Karen on Wednesday at the Castaway Club Cocktail Party.She talked very highly of you and Tony.I told her how much DH and I have learned from you and this great board!Hope you all are having a great time!

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter