#32 Here We Come!!!!!

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
In just a little over an hour we'll be hopping to Canyonero and heading off to Midway Airport for the first leg of transit to the Disney Magic. To all my fellow 5/24 cruisers, bon voyage, have a safe trip, and we'll see you on the ship! For everyone else, hubby will probably have to get the all-you-can-use internet package for work (yes, work...ugh! But we gotta pay for the cruises somehow), so I will be checking in.
Catch you all later! And as the Tag Fairy has noted, I plan to be doing a lot of stripping in the Vista Spa.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Enjoy! ENJOY! ENJOY!

So you must now have a minimum of 96 nights on the ship, correct?! Hope each one has been wonderful!

Happy sailing!
Rae

32 cruises.
Im just so envious.
Love your webpage. Have agreat time.
Debbie

Sorry we missed the chance to say Bon VOyage, but have a great time!

(You guys don't really have jobs, do you? :D )

Barb & Tony - have a great time. I hope you have the same wonderful weather on the Western that we did two weeks ago! Enjoy!

Barb & Tony, Have a MAGICal Journey!!!

Andy

Have a great trip, and I'm looking forward to report #32.

Hey Barb,

have a safe flight - see you in the morning on the Magic!!

- David

BOY you have some nerve! YOu show off....

Just joking... YOu have a magical time. So, you'll have to tell us your weight secret because with all the cruises you do you probably don't eat betweeen cruises.

Have a BLAST!!!

Tina

Hope you have calm seas and sunny skies!! Thanks for all the info you supply helping the rest of us enjoy WONDERful MAGICal vacations:cool:

Barb and Tony (and all the May 24th cruisers) -- have a grand time! Can't wait to hear about any new experiences!

Looking forward to reading your trip report! Your website has been so helpful! Thanks!
Angie

Tina, my secret is that the scale just keeps inching up :p
I tried to be good tonight and stuck to appetizers for dinner, but our server Sasha brought the "sampler" of various desserts so I can see it's a losing battle. Of course, he had to physically force me to eat them :jester:
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Barb - throw the scale away!
You only live once.

Mom says have some dessert for her (her favorite was the Cherries Jubilee).

Enjoy the day!
Rae

And Tony don't forget you need to really test out the new menus for me.. I can't wait to see if they changed for the better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter