3-Night Concierge or 4-Night Family Verandah?

3-Night Concierge or 4-Night Verandah

• 3-Night Concierge

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • 4-Night Verandah

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters

Cheburashka

Momketeer
Getting a Castaway Cay cabana would be part of this, if possible. Cost with the cabana would be less for the 3 night concierge than we'd pay for the 4 night verandah. We've cruised several times before but never concierge. Which would you choose?

Getting a Castaway Cay cabana would be part of this, if possible. Cost with the cabana would be less for the 3 night concierge than we'd pay for the 4 night verandah. We've cruised several times before but never concierge. Which would you choose?
I'm firmly in the "longer is better" club. So a 4 night would win out over a 3 night.

Besides the general opinion longer is better, less time is also less time to spend on concierge amenities. Think about how much time you will spend in your room, in the lounge etc. Will you be running around from activity, to the movies, to shows, to dinner? Will there be special requests/ are you (a little) high maintenance? Do think about what you will do if you can't get the cabana.

If it is just because you want to experience concierge once in your life, go for it 😀

Dissenter here...always on the larger ships, concierge. We've had cabanas a couple of times and they're nice but really enjoy the less chaotic atmosphere of the 12th deck as well as lounge and hot tub. But to each his/her own

IN DW and my opinions ---- 4 is more and Concierge just isn't worth it.

p.s. -- we've done Concierge and Verandah

I imagine that concierge would be able to assist with pool reservation times and additional kids club time, if those things are important to you, it may be worth it. Whenever I debate with myself over Disney concierge prices I’m reminded of a time I stayed in the Adventure Land suite at the DLH. On the drive I called Disney dining and tried to get a character breakfast for my sons bday, I was told they were booked solid and no reservations were available. I checked into my room, asked for the reservation and it was done 5 min later.

My family only did Concierge once back in 2014 on the Dream. We crammed ourselves into the Concierge Family Verandah. My sons were 14, 16 and 21, plus DH and me.

We loved it. The lounge, service and Castaway Cabana made it a very special and memorable trip. The price was so reasonable, our cruise was at the very end of August.

I am so glad we did it. Prices are so high now and my sons are 7 years older. We would probably need to rooms and that’s not in budget right now.😎👍🏻

We just booked a concierge 4 night just for the experience. It was way cheaper than normal so we weren’t sure when we’d have the opportunity again! I do agree that longer cruises are always better regardless of the room but I guess I’ll find out on our next cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter