3 days, 4 Parks, HELP!

DancingMyo

Earning My Ears
I'm going to WDW on Monday. I planned this whole things, which requires me to hop from MGM to Epcot after the Fantasmic using Disney Transportation. Any tips? I am traveling with my first timer brother. Got to give him good experience.

Thanks,
M

After Fantasmic, it's gonna be crowded. My advice would be to take the bus to Epcot. The reason being is two fold. First, it comes more often, and takes less time to get there. Second, I'd leave the boat for those going back to their resort. Besides, it takes a good half hour once you get ON the boat to get there.

Im sure someone will bring up the idea of taking a cab... just a word of caution about it... Due to the traffic of the Park Exit... there will be a lot of sitting, idle, with the meter still running. It can get expensive.

You can walk! We did that last month while staying at BWV. The walk from MGM to BWV, then on to Epcot is probably around 25 minutes at fairly leisurely pace. Just take the path to the left of the parking lot(after the sidewalk to the boat) and walk till you get to the Boardwalk. Stroll down the sidewalk in front of the Boardwalk(lots of neat entertainment outside there), then walk around the lake to the rear entrance of Epcot(you come out near United Kingdom/France.

This is by far the quickest way to get from MGM to Epcot and you're not wasting time waiting for bus or boat. I could walk quicker than taking that boat ride as it stops at most of the hotels along the way.

We caught the 7:00pm Fantasmic show(we manged to escape the crowd by leaving our seats a couple minutes before end of show, made a bathroom break, had a leisurely walk to BWV, cruised down the boardwalk and visited a couple of gift shops in the UK building, before plopping ourselves on the bridge by France around 8:25pm. GREAT location to watch Illuminations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter