25th Anniversary Vow Renewal

Terry S

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
My mother and step-father will be celebrating their 25th anniversary soon. She would like all her kids and their families to join her (around 20 of us total) so she can renew her vows. We are both DVC members so have saved our points for this occasion and won't need accomidations. (None of my 3 bothers have ever been to WDW). Anyway, is there a way to do this fairly small and inexpensive? She doesn't want something huge, just a small ceremony where they exchange vows, maybe at a gazebo somewhere, she even suggested the gazebo at the Yacht Club? And then afterwards we could just all go to dinner somewhere nice together. Is this possible, can it be done inexpensively?

Hi! For 20 guests, they would have to go with a custom wedding, which is a $7500 minimum on weekdays. The intimate package, which is much less $$$, would only apply if they could limit it to 8 guests (the 5 guest addition is somewhat if-y, as some EMs allow it and some do not).
Another alternative would be for them to get a suite or villa with a nice view, and just have a private vow renewal there. Vow renewals or weddings aren't allowed on Disney property if they're not through the Fairytale Weddings department, but are allowed inside hotel rooms there.
Cheers!
Heather W

Thanks Heather, I was really afraid you were going to tell me that. I was hoping to be able to just get an Officiant and get married at the Gazebo at Yacht Club (Mom's Choice) and then have dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse afterwards. But, that doesn't sound like an option. Maybe we will have to discuss the option of renewing at our villa. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter