25% Off DIS Merchandise

If you tried to use the original one posted here for 25% off, it would be WAY too late. Their sales are frequent, but do not last long, so you can't hesitate when stuff goes on sale - at least that's what I've found in the past. Haven't looked at the one somebody said is going on now - but - if you take advantage of THAT one, I'd do it quickly, and/or see when it expires when you go to the site.
The current sale is through end of day Friday EST.

Oh no! It looks like a few of my favorite DIS shirts didn't make it through yesterday's huge Disney Teepublic DMCA take-down purge! :(

Oh no! It looks like a few of my favorite DIS shirts didn't make it through yesterday's huge Disney Teepublic DMCA take-down purge! :(
One of my shirts that I ordered on Friday is in that batch. Will have to see if it actually gets printed since my order hasn't shipped yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter