25% Off DIS Merchandise

Yea! Just the excuse I was looking for to buy the Dis shirt Ryno had on during this past Tuesdays show so I did! If I join Kevin and John to ride its a small world on June 1st I'll wear it.

Is Will Perry going to design a logo dressed up like a birthday cake for when the DIS turns 25?
#notmycastle

Is Will Perry going to design a logo dressed up like a birthday cake for when the DIS turns 25?
#notmycastle
Ewwww! As somebody who was visually assaulted with the Pepto Bismal pink cakestle in person, I do not need my psyche traumatized twice in one lifetime! :laughing:

By the way - how's the foot coming along, @MikeTaylor ?

Last edited:
I was also visually assaulted by the pink castle in person as well.

As for the foot, I'm out of the walking boot soon and have about a month of an ankle brace w/tennis shoe and month of physical therapy. Hopefully, I'm done around June sometime... I'm sore and tender everyday, but I gotta push through it. Started pedaling on a stationary bike... whooo! legs are burning, but I have to get blood flowing back down to my legs and feet on the regular.

Thanks for asking @SorcererHeidi

I was also visually assaulted by the pink castle in person as well.

As for the foot, I'm out of the walking boot soon and have about a month of an ankle brace w/tennis shoe and month of physical therapy. Hopefully, I'm done around June sometime... I'm sore and tender everyday, but I gotta push through it. Started pedaling on a stationary bike... whooo! legs are burning, but I have to get blood flowing back down to my legs and feet on the regular.

Thanks for asking @SorcererHeidi
The pink castle was the reason I don't have a college program picture in front of the castle. Who wants to get their picture taken in front of a pink castle? O.k. that was only part of the reason the other part was that it was very early in the morning. Lol.

Mike: Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Stumbled across another discount code for TeePublic on another store, but it seems to work on the DIS shop! Yay!

Promo code for 30% off is 'starwarsdaycelebration'.

Tee Public is having a site wide sale right now ranging from 17%-32% off.
Awesome - thanx for letting us know - I'd seen a couple sales lately, but they weren't for site-wide, and the stuff they were selling was of no interest to me.

It is saying Invalid Coupon Code
If you tried to use the original one posted here for 25% off, it would be WAY too late. Their sales are frequent, but do not last long, so you can't hesitate when stuff goes on sale - at least that's what I've found in the past. Haven't looked at the one somebody said is going on now - but - if you take advantage of THAT one, I'd do it quickly, and/or see when it expires when you go to the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter