(:

WDWtraveler27

<font color=Green>Sees a star on a mountain<marque
Don't you just love having that disney gene? Thank goodness you have it because if you didn't you would be under the false impression that disney is for children. Hahah.

My whole family inherited it. :D

Maybe not my dad as much, but the rest, yes.

i believe i read this on facebook...lol
but i agree :)

i feel so bad for people that don't understand how awesome it is.

momma didn't raise no fool!

in my experience, that "disney is for kids" thing only happens around middle school. :confused3 i remember in high school all the band kids went to disney world and they were really really excited about it. and in college a ton of kids go, not to mention the rush of college program people. i've not heard "disney is for little kids" in years and years.

in my experience, that "disney is for kids" thing only happens around middle school. :confused3 i remember in high school all the band kids went to disney world and they were really really excited about it. and in college a ton of kids go, not to mention the rush of college program people. i've not heard "disney is for little kids" in years and years.

that's great! :thumbsup2

That's when kids start getting cocky and they think they know everything. haha

I am a Disney child. Always have been. I think my first movie was The Lion King.

Well I wouldn't say I have the 'disney gene'. I've learned to like it! It isn't on the top 3 of my fav, but definitely top 10....

Sorry, but natural beauty and aw-ness surpass the castle. :)

Well I wouldn't say I have the 'disney gene'. I've learned to like it! It isn't on the top 3 of my fav, but definitely top 10....

Sorry, but natural beauty and aw-ness surpass the castle. :)
being in top ten still counts i guess hahaha

hahaha congratulations! you have found out you carry the disney gene xD

omg...just another thing added to my list of weirdness!

i guess it isn't that weird, others have it too. fairly common...lol

Some people I know seem to act like it.

Some go for the 'fun' of it, they don't really end up getting the magic and that makes me sad.

I'm in middle school and no one ever says anything about Disney being for kids. My Algebra teacher even has a Disney field trip planned for this summer for the 8th graders and 7th graders and everyone really wants to get picked to go and are excited about it. So I guess it's a good thing :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter