2024 vacation plans

I think I'm feeling WDW again, missed it so much. DH isn't quite on board but I have other people so we'll see.

What I would like to do is try a timeshare so I could see if I want one but they seem tough to rent, everytime I look to rent through WDW it is not offered but I feel like going through regular people is more of a risk than I am interested in taking - dilemma.
Have you looked into David’s DVC Rental?

I think I'm feeling WDW again, missed it so much. DH isn't quite on board but I have other people so we'll see.

What I would like to do is try a timeshare so I could see if I want one but they seem tough to rent, everytime I look to rent through WDW it is not offered but I feel like going through regular people is more of a risk than I am interested in taking - dilemma.
I used this board to rent many times. I look at the renters history and make sure they have been commenting for a few years and are legit. You can also look up to make sure they own the deed on the Florida website. I have only had wonderful interactions. https://www.disboards.com/forums/dvc-rent-transfer.29/

It saves time to see if what I am interested in renting is available I use this link https://tools.dvcvacations.com/points-calculator you take the point cost and times it by how many points you need. My husband made fun of me the first time, he was very happy it worked and that I got exteneded eventing for us. Now 3 rentals in I wont go back.

Honestly, none. Money's way too tight. I keep wanting to go to my childhood home and see my family (lonnnng story). Money is the biggest issue - but I'm also sick and I just don't see it working. I do have a SW flight credit (and United, too) and I keep thinking that if my sickness is something like organ failure/cancer (which it seems likely), I might use those credits to fly down and back in one-day (possible where I am) and go to Boma for Breakfast (the thing is, I want both Boma and Ohana for breakfast, lol).

Heading to Palm Springs this morning for a short trip (5 days) with another couple.

Next month, doing a 4 day trip out to Vegas with my older son.

Portugal and Ireland yet again. Maybe Croatia again as well. I know I am spoiled.

Avoiding central Europe for the most part with the current situation in the region.
Want to do Krakow again as well as Prague, but not till that is resolved.

Current situation in Poland is also a concern, but less so..

Husband and I
Alaska cruise
visit my daughter in Victoria BC
Disney for our first time as DVC owners.
Pretty good looking 2024 I have to say

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter