2022 Sea World Black Friday Info

Tickets are free completely. We get 6 as platinum passholders. 2 every 4 months.
Okay, I was thinking of buying one because with the black friday sale it is cheaper to buy a gold pass that includes 4 free tickets than to buy 4 individual one day tickets. But if I can't use at least three of the free tickets on the same day it wouldn't be worth it.
There is a question and answer section on the website that may help you find your answers. It looks like the tickets must be used at the home base where you purchased the pass and there are certain black out dates.
I will check the questions and answers section again and didn't see anything the first time but a second look won't hurt.

Can anyone share opinions/thoughts re: lanyard - is it still a decent deal for non passholders?

It would appear @ $40 for 5 and $55 for 10 samples you save close to $20 just getting the bigger lanyard.
I don't know the price of the samples without discount to give a definitive answer.
I will be paying under $5 per item tomorrow. I've had their festival food before and it's mostly on par with or better than other parks festival food.

Reactions: shh
I was just looking to purchase Discovery Cove tickets and the tax/processing fee is 21%. Is that legit or did I find my way to some scam site. The ticket cost for my order is $876. Then it adds $187 taxes/fees to bring it up to $1063. Seems like a crazy high add-on.

I was just looking to purchase Discovery Cove tickets and the tax/processing fee is 21%. Is that legit or did I find my way to some scam site. The ticket cost for my order is $876. Then it adds $187 taxes/fees to bring it up to $1063. Seems like a crazy high add-on.
Try Undercover Tourist. It's significantly cheaper once you add in all the taxes & BS fees.

But if you have to change the date, it might be more difficult. Been trying to change the date on my Undercover Tourist Discovery Cove ticket for 18 days now, they have been very slow and are apparently still waiting on confirmation from DC. Cancelling is easy though.

Anyone else tried buying the Black Friday deal for discovery cove through undercover tourist? I keep getting a 403 forbidden error every time I hit purchase during check out :badpc:
sundays are the days they update their website - many prices change, offers change, etc. They may be in the middle of an update

I'm buying a single day ticket for Seaworld Orlando. When I access the Black Friday sale at Sea world website, it asks for the date of visit. Shows 89.99

When I go to Undercover Tourist, it does not ask the visit date. Price is 58.86.
Is the Undercover ticket valid for any day?

Anyone else tried buying the Black Friday deal for discovery cove through undercover tourist? I keep getting a 403 forbidden error every time I hit purchase during check out :badpc:
I didn't go as far as hitting purchase on UCT because my price for the same tickets on the same day was actually a couple dollars cheaper directly on the Discovery Cove site. So just be sure to price all the way to the end on both sites before choosing.

I didn't go as far as hitting purchase on UCT because my price for the same tickets on the same day was actually a couple dollars cheaper directly on the Discovery Cove site. So just be sure to price all the way to the end on both sites before choosing.
For our day it was actually significant saving on UTC, $100+ between 2 tix. I finally got it to process by using PayPal instead of direct payment through my card which I would have preferred. Used the same card so I’m not sure what the issue was but we’re booked :woohoo:

Looking to buy the $29 dining deal and have a question about how the vouchers come. I want to buy 8 total to be used on 4 different days (2 each day). If I put in 8 on the order, do I get 8 separate vouchers, which would work for my needs? Or do I get 1 voucher for 8 people, which would not work? Can someone who has purchased the vouchers please verify what their confirmation gives them. Thanks!

I'm new to SeaWorld tickets I haven't been in years. Last week I loaded my undercover tourist cart and today when I went to check out holy heck the price jack! Is this going to be the best deal even though its now $200-$300 more than it was last week for my dates? I'm looking at the Discovery Cove + dolphin swim and 14 day admission to SW and Aquatica.

I'm new to SeaWorld tickets I haven't been in years. Last week I loaded my undercover tourist cart and today when I went to check out holy heck the price jack! Is this going to be the best deal even though its now $200-$300 more than it was last week for my dates? I'm looking at the Discovery Cove + dolphin swim and 14 day admission to SW and Aquatica.
I can't answer your question, but just wanted to say I feel for you, as I've been there. Saw a DC package price, came back literally later that same evening - all of a sudden, went up by a significant amount- the theme parks hadn't changed their pricing, nothing else going on. I've bought from UT before. They're certainly a legit firm, but I don't like their pricing games.

The Discovery Cove web site is awful. It allows you to buy the tickets for both full price and the discounted Black Friday price.

if you just click 'Book Now', then 'Book your day' on the upper right, you’ll get normal prices. If you click on the Black Friday banner's 'Book Now', you’ll get Black Friday pricing.

The Discovery Cove web site is awful. It allows you to buy the tickets for both full price and the discounted Black Friday price.

if you just click 'Book Now', then 'Book your day' on the upper right, you’ll get normal prices. If you click on the Black Friday banner's 'Book Now', you’ll get Black Friday pricing.
That is awful - and aggravating. I also hate SW's additional "service" fees they tack on to their ticket prices - even WDW doesn't do this crap. I guess they figure if TicketMaster can get away with it, they can too. However, I think previous poster was actually talking about Undercover Tourist - a different third party travel agency and authorized theme park reseller.

yeah I mean the Undercover Tourist site. I might just get the tickets today anyway. I can't tell if the price will drop on Cyber Monday but I don't want to risk it going back up. I assume that $558 for three people total with a dolphin encounter and access to SW and Aquatica is a really good price...

Does anyone know why the fees are so much higher on the DC website vs. UT? I'm getting nearly a $100 difference for the same tickets? (Tickets in Mar. including the 3 other parks, 1 with a dolphin and 1 without)

Does anyone know why the fees are so much higher on the DC website vs. UT? I'm getting nearly a $100 difference for the same tickets? (Tickets in Mar. including the 3 other parks, 1 with a dolphin and 1 without)
No idea why but I had the same experience. I was going to go throgu DC direct since I know it’s easier to change dates etc through them and it was only about $10 more total for 2 tix... that was until I got to checkout anyway. The total cost at checkout from DC was over $100 more than through UT so I went with them.

No idea why but I had the same experience. I was going to go throgu DC direct since I know it’s easier to change dates etc through them and it was only about $10 more total for 2 tix... that was until I got to checkout anyway. The total cost at checkout from DC was over $100 more than through UT so I went with them.
Just glad to know I'm not the only one. Hopefully that will still be the case tonight when I finalize our dates with another couple.

That is awful - and aggravating. I also hate SW's additional "service" fees they tack on to their ticket prices - even WDW doesn't do this crap.
I don’t remember paying a $10
sC for last purchase (July) on SW site :rolleyes1

Still, was happy to only spend $132 to get a one day tix for family member & three reserved seatings for ice show &

Drumroll please…

Oh, Wonderous Night!!!

Thrilled to see an old favorite return when so many were lost upon Covid reopening :worship::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter