• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2022 release dates

Darby009

Earning My Ears
Good morning from the UK, I am new to the board but I have been listening to the DIS for last 2 years prior to our trip to WDW last Easter.

We decided there and then to go again when our two daughters will be a little older, so that they can experience a little more once they grow a bit, and we decided to go just before Easter 2022.

I am a planner and love to have things in the diary ASAP and I notice that at the moment I could book rooms right up to the end of Dec 2021, but can anyone please give me some guidance regarding when the 2022 rooms will be released?

many thanks in advance

You can call put a hold on a room up to 499 days in advance. But packages and rates are typiclaly release for the coming year in June. At least for the U.S., I think sometimes things are different for international travelers.

April 17, 2002 minus 499 days is December 4, 2020. You should be able to put a hold on a room for pre-Easter around late November/Early December 2020. But you won't get the actual rate and you won't be able to book a package (tickets, dining, etc). until mid-June 2021.

That's the "normal" procedure, but nothing is normal right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter