2022 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (July 14 - November 19, 2022)

Looking forward to the Eat to the Beat Concert line up.

Sad we are missing the Swan Dolphin Food and Wine Classic. We have attended twice and loved it too.

I really need to know who is at the ETTB concerts because we are doing the MNSSHP. Does anyone know when they use to be announced?

I really need to know who is at the ETTB concerts because we are doing the MNSSHP. Does anyone know when they use to be announced?
They did not have the traditional Eat to the Beat Concerts last year. The America Gardens Bandstand concert series featured local Florida bands and musical groups. Those performances were scheduled on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday evenings. This information was released by WDW on June 7th.

The WDW website does indicate that ETTB concerts will be returning this year.

There were not any ETTB concerts in 2020 due to COVID.

In 2019, the bands and concert dates were released on May 9th.

I'd expect the very end of June maybe? Cant wait either for my first Epcot festival! I ordered the disney food blogs guide for it also :D
There's also an app (not through Disney- WDW Food & Wine). It shows all of the offerings and lets you mark them as "wish for" and "tasted". It's a great way to see what's available and keep track of what you want to try/have tried.

There's also an app (not through Disney- WDW Food & Wine). It shows all of the offerings and lets you mark them as "wish for" and "tasted". It's a great way to see what's available and keep track of what you want to try/have tried.
Ooooh I forgot about that app! You're right, it is fun! Thanks for sharing.

oh nice! That will be helpful!

I've been twice and it is amazing. I always say THIS time I'm going to book a special event with a top Chef but it never happens. It's on my bucket list for sure. Last trip we paced ourselves and ate some PHENOMENAL food. 😋

yay or nay on bringing a food tray? We'll be food and wine-ing as 4 adults and 2 kiddos. My overall idea is for the adults to take turns getting food and while another does the remi hide and squeek and kid cot locations to keep them occupied.

An alternative method to easily purchase at the booths without thinking too much about it would be to buy one of the wristlet gift cards, load it with what you've budgeted (or perhaps less - can always add $ on and wouldn't want to lose it b/c if lost, it's gone).
This is what I do for all the festivals. I did have a little glitch (big glitch actually) at F&G this year. I arrived on Easter Sunday and there was an epic rain storm that evening. The next day when I tried to use my wristlet gc at the booths I was told they wouldn't work with the cash registers. There were a few CM's who knew how to key in the number on the card to make it work a few who didn't and some who flat out refused. This was on Monday, the first day after the storm. It lasted all week but by Tuesday, they had started training the CM's on how to key the number in and it would actually scan at a few booths. This was not an issue at any other locations through WDW, it worked at all the shops, restaurants, even snack locations, just not the F&G booths. Moral of that story, have an alternative method of payment. You actually could use a regular gift card that you could slide like a CC, just not the wrist ones they had to scan. I refused to use another method of payment because: #1 they encourage you to buy the wrist bands so they should be able to handle them, #2 I put $300 on the card for the specific use at the booths, I don't like little $5-$10 charges showing up on my CC to keep track of and that would have been a waste of $300. Turns out I did come home with $100 left on the card, which I will just use at F&W.

yay or nay on bringing a food tray? We'll be food and wine-ing as 4 adults and 2 kiddos. My overall idea is for the adults to take turns getting food and while another does the remi hide and squeek and kid cot locations to keep them occupied.
Really depends on you. If you are using one of the ones they sell there at the festival with the little slots for wine type glasses, they aren't very big so chances are you aren't going to be able to fit more than one item on them. I can see them coming in handy if you have other things in your hand and can't carry the food and a beverage but I've never wanted to carry them around. I have a number of them I've gotten at local F&W events.

Really depends on you. If you are using one of the ones they sell there at the festival with the little slots for wine type glasses, they aren't very big so chances are you aren't going to be able to fit more than one item on them. I can see them coming in handy if you have other things in your hand and can't carry the food and a beverage but I've never wanted to carry them around. I have a number of them I've gotten at local F&W events.
No, I've seen those itty bitty ones and they honestly seem useless to me. I was going to get a full size cafeteria sized tray.

It's already May and no word on what they are going to do with Food and Wine! are they going to have celebrity chefs? are they going to have wine tasting? are they going to have the dessert party? Food for the senses? WHAT are they going to have? my very last trip to Disneyworld (unless things change) will be on my Birthday and it would be so much fun to be able to do all of those things. :worship::cake:

It's already May and no word on what they are going to do with Food and Wine! are they going to have celebrity chefs? are they going to have wine tasting? are they going to have the dessert party? Food for the senses? WHAT are they going to have? my very last trip to Disneyworld (unless things change) will be on my Birthday and it would be so much fun to be able to do all of those things. :worship::cake:
There was one year where the details of the special events were not released until the day you could call in to make reservations for them. That was an absolute mess!!! People were calling in without any knowledge and asking about events that had been scheduled in previous years and the CM's on the phone didn't know. - One of the finest moments of Disney's IT dept!

There was one year where the details of the special events were not released until the day you could call in to make reservations for them. That was an absolute mess!!! People were calling in without any knowledge and asking about events that had been scheduled in previous years and the CM's on the phone didn't know. - One of the finest moments of Disney's IT dept!
I remember! that was really awful....since we are coming in from California we NEED to be able to make reservations as far out as possible. I just think that they are going to go cheap like the last two years more and more. It's so sad...we are spoiled by the before times. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter