2022 cruise release?

Waiting for the summer 2022 Alaska cruises. Are they still going there?

Any word yet on when summer 2022 itineraries will be released? I'm dying to book a Northern European summer 2022 cruise on DCL!! It has no officially been one year since I've been to a Disney property, I'm having withdrawal!!

Any word yet on when summer 2022 itineraries will be released? I'm dying to book a Northern European summer 2022 cruise on DCL!! It has no officially been one year since I've been to a Disney property, I'm having withdrawal!!
I'm wondering this, too! We're bailing on our summer '21 cruise and will reschedule for summer '22.

I'm waiting for summer 2022 as well. We moved our Aug 2021 to Feb 2022 and I'm not sure that would work. So looking at Aug 2022.

I'm waiting for summer 2022 as well. We moved our Aug 2021 to Feb 2022 and I'm not sure that would work. So looking at Aug 2022.

we’ve got a short 4 day booked at the end of Feb 22(we’ll have a 1.5 year old and want to try something short with her first) but once the next release comes out I’ll look at September 2022 and possibly switch if we can get a better price on a Halloween on the high seas

Me too! we are moving to Europe this summer so we are ready for 2022. Sounds far away but I'm excited!

My sis took me to WDW for my 50th birthday 12 years ago. For her 65th I'd like to book a cruise. She won't go this year but I can start the process for 2022? She has cruised before, but not Disney. I've never cruised.
Where do I start? I'm happy to put a deposit even this far in advance.
We are Disneyphiles but only get away together every 5 years or so. WDW is out, even after the pandemic is under control, the World Is so overbooked and crowded, I was there Feb 2020. Love it but don't want to spend that kind of money to stand in lines. Really wanting to cruise!!
PS Wanting to cruise Van - San Diego and visit DL!

Last edited:
Looks like Canada is cancelling all cruise stops in Canada for remainder of 2021 which will impact Disney's cruises to Alaska. Still anxiously awaiting summer 2022 itineraries!

Last year, summer 2021 cruises were announced on Thursday Feb 24th, with booking beginning the following Monday for Platinum etc. So *maybe* we will see an announcement next Thursday, the 25th? :confused3 :cheer2:

Is there any chance our tiered reservation benefits will be gone permanently?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter