2022 cruise release?

n2mm

aka WALTSGIRL
Does the Wish starting to sail that summer impact anyone’s choice of booking in the Spring?
yes. I was thinking late April early May. But now I’m looking at late February early March. I don’t cruise in the summer months except I did depart once on August 31st. Too many kids and prices out of my budget. I’ll be looking at Wish when the prices are better than summer prices.

Ila Sikorski

Earning My Ears
Does the Wish starting to sail that summer impact anyone’s choice of booking in the Spring?
Yes, we were going to book a 7 night SWDAS in January or February but will now just be booking a 3 or 4 night and saving a longer sailing for hopefully fall on the Wish. If they start with 3/4 nights out of PC on the Wish, we’re hoping to book a B2B.

Intr3pid

DIS Veteran
There is a chance that they might send Fantasy over to Europe (along with Magic) for the summer. (Wish will then take over Fantasy's itineraries in the Caribbeans.) They haven't yet released Fantasy's sailings past April.

Two ships in Europe will possibly open up a ton of new itineraries on that side of the pond.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• jdb in AZ

It could end up curdled
    We're looking forward to the Wish but will wait til after that first summer when the kids are back in school and (hopefully) the prices will be tad lower, and the "kinks" will have been worked out.

Sure hope their itineraries will be at least a week long.

tink too

DIS Veteran
    So excited to see these sailings are going on sale soon! Now to try to convince DH to take a DCL cruise again...

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• FigmentSpark

DIS Veteran
    Esp if they continue with the way they are doing it now. In BC, due to Covid, they have broken down the high school into 4 terms instead of 2 semesters, meaning they get 2 classes every ten weeks. So missing a week means they miss a LOT. If they continue with this for the 2021/ 2022 school year, we can kiss our November 2021 cruise goodbye as she would miss too much.
    If they are doing quadmesters in 2022, it will be because people still need to social distance. For me, that would mean I probably wouldn't be cruising, either. Book and hope for the best.

JulieBeeRN

Mouseketeer
    I just re-booked our Jan 25th sailing to 2022. I was waiting to see if Disney cancelled so we could get the OBC, but we have a small window of availability to sail and I didn’t want to risk missing it. Good luck to everyone hoping to sail soon and to those booking 2022 cruises.

• Walt Disney World Resort Reservations Available Through End of 2021

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.