2020 /20 Camping trip booked

rideswithchrist

DIS Veteran
I added the /20 because I opted to make sure our trip was during my hubby's birthday, which is on the 20th.
It would have shaved off some of the price moving back a week, but I wanted him to have a special day and he has never had a Disney birthday before that I know of. Y'all might recall that my first FW trip booking was for September, so this is the trip that never was haha.

Prices are not so bad as long as we can stand the heat and stay in our popup. Or course, with the money we saved going in September, we will be renting a golf cart, plus we have ticket increases in 2 kids. I am still trying to come out under $5500 total.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 2.46.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 2.46.40 PM.png
    66 KB · Views: 35
rwc,

Now when you check in and the CM asks if you are celebrating anything during your stay, DH can look her right in the eye and say YES, MY BIRTHDAY :cake:. They have a birthday button so all over the property, not just in the parks, he'll get congratulations from both CM's and other guests.

You'll manage just fine if your popup has AC. Good planning.

Bama Ed

Those are some good looking Fort prices! We went last September in our pop up and it stayed cool just fine. Of course we have a/c, and I'm guessing you must too.

I second what Bama Ed said about Birthday Button, I got one last year and the reaction and interaction with CMs was i t was great. So good in fact that we are going back again this year. Still it does pale in comparison to 2011 and Lucille and her 1st visit button. At first she wanted no part of it by the end of the trip she wouldn't leave the cabin without it

Oh yeah, we had two celebrating birthdays last time and they were very spoiled! DH and I wore our 15th Anniversary pins and got plenty of attention :)

My 11 year old took her button off because I did not warn her that people were going to ask her what she was celebrating. She does not like to be put in the spotlight at all.

Those are some good looking Fort prices! We went last September in our pop up and it stayed cool just fine. Of course we have a/c, and I'm guessing you must too.

Yup- we camp in Texas, AC is the reason we got a pup :) Basically what we saved on the site will be eaten by a golf cart rental, so we break even.

We always go around our Anniversary also. This year will be 56 yrs. & people have actually stop and asked are you married that long! Even our bus driver @ our 50 said you really have been married that long to him (Grumpy Aggie) and I said yes, don't you feel sorry for me. lol Could not survive with the Grump.

We always go around our Anniversary also. This year will be 56 yrs. & people have actually stop and asked are you married that long! Even our bus driver @ our 50 said you really have been married that long to him (Grumpy Aggie) and I said yes, don't you feel sorry for me. lol Could not survive with the Grump.
I was surprised at how many folks were impressed with 15 years! This next trip will be our first that is not around our Anniversary and we may just not enjoy it as much, but we are interested in seeing DW at a different time of year than the flower festival.

And congratulations in 56 years~That is wonderful.

I was surprised at how many folks were impressed with 15 years! This next trip will be our first that is not around our Anniversary and we may just not enjoy it as much, but we are interested in seeing DW at a different time of year than the flower festival.

And congratulations in 56 years~That is wonderful.
There is no formal written policy that says you HAVE to be there on the exact date to celebrate your anniversary. Last year I celebrated my 60th Birthday 3 times Once on actual Birthday and twice to make up for previous trips we had to cancel for it

Fifty six years, that is extremely impressive. Even more so when you consider you would gotten less time if you had killed him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter