2019 POINT USAGE

4ParkFamily

Mouseketeer
I am under contract for 150 points and we have 150 from 2019 and 150 for 2020. We want to book a stay for March 2020 so can we use the 2019 points to make that reservation as soon as we get these or do we need to use 2020 points for a 2020 stay? If not we have a December use year so when can we bank the 2019 points?

I assume you mean March 2021.

March 2021 is in your Dec 2020 UY. So, you can use banked 2019 points, 2020 points, and borrow 2021 points if you needed them.

You can bank points as soon as you begin a a UY up until 8 months. So you can bank now.

There is an order to how points are used. As @Sandisw said, you can bank the points (Prior to your banking deadline), and this will put your 2019 points into 2020 (March 2021 is in your 2020 UY). Banked points will be used first. Then Borrowed. Then Current. (I think thats the order) Of course Borrowed points would have to be the result of a previously cancelled reservation since you can not just borrow points on a whim.

I think you double posted your question in an different thread, which I happen to respond to before seeing this one. Hope my other response makes sense to you.

Great3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter