2019 Disneyland Paris Marathon Weekend

I've received the e-mail with the final instructions.

Hello from runDisney France,
As a registered participant of the Disneyland® Paris Run Weekend, you will find below all the information relative to your entry.

YOUR BIB NUMBER:
A bib number has been allocated to you. It will appear on your voucher which is available in your runner account.
Don’t forget to print this voucher; it will allow you to collect your bib during the event. Printers will be at your disposal at the runDisney Expo, outside from the Disney® Events Arena, Disney Village® for runners who could not print this document.

BIB PICK-UP:
You have to pick up your participant packet during the runDisney Expo at the Disney® Events Arena, at Disney Village®.
In order to collect your runner's kit, you must show the following documents:
  • Voucher with bib number
  • Valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, Military ID, Government issued ID)
  • All participants under the age of 18 have to bring the parental approval waiver completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian
You can find the parental approval waiver on the following link.
Power of attorney - If you wish to pick up someone else's runners kit you must show all the documents listed below for each participant:
  • Your valid photo ID
  • A copy of the valid ID of the person you are picking the bib for
  • You will need to bring the original printed voucher
  • A power of attorney signed by the runner. It is mandatory that this document shows your first and last name, plus the runner's first and last name. Please add the exact type of service(s) the person is picking (there is no specific template)
All documents, except your ID, will be retained by the organization and must be signed by the person picking-up the kit.
Find out the timetable to collect below:
  • September 19, 2019: 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
  • September 20, 2019: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (5K and 36K bib-pick-up possible till 6pm)
  • September 21, 2019: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (runDisney Kids Races until 10:00 am for the morning races and until 2:00 pm for the afternoon races)
All participants must pick-up their runner's kit the day before the race except for the Disneyland® Paris 5K, the 36K Challenge and runDisney Kids Races.

REGISTRATION INCOMPLETE:
All incomplete registrations will have to be finalized on site at the Runners Relations desk.
For Disneyland® Paris–Val d’Europe Half Marathon (22/09/19):
  1. Medical Certificate
    If you haven’t submitted your medical certificate, you need to bring it while collecting your bib. Please note that on the document must appear the following specifics: “the non-contraindications with the practice of athletics in competition/running in competition”, dating from less than one year on the day of the race. An example is available here.
    If it’s written in a foreign language, it has to be French translated.
    Without a medical certificate, no race number will be assigned and you will not be able to take part in the race.
  2. Castle to Château Challenge: If you haven’t submitted your race certificate or your official results from a runDisney race 2019 (see official race rules), please bring it while collecting your bib.
GEAR BAG (deposit bag):
You will be given a deposit bag when you collect your bib. It will be mandatory to use this bag to store personal belongings on the day of the race. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Due to security checks, each bag will be controlled upon your arrival at Disneyland® Paris. We suggest that you do not bring any unnecessary articles with you and avoid valuables.
WARNING: No other bag will be accepted during the race, for safety reasons. Flask-belts will be allowed.
For the safety and comfort of all, telescopic sticks for cameras or cell phones, usually used for selfies, are forbidden during runDisney races.

PARTICIPANT T-SHIRT:
It will be given through a dedicated desk after collecting your bib.
If the t-shirt size has not been filled in before August 30th, it will not be mentioned on the voucher. We invite you to collect the t-shirt at the “T-shirt Exchange desk”, upon availability.

CORRAL AND START AREA:
Your corral will appear on your bib through a letter in caps. Please respect hours assigned to your bib number.
You will find the opening times on your runner’s kit or in the official guide available online here.
MY RUNNER iBAG:

Don't forget to learn more about offers available as part of the Disneyland® Paris Run Weekend here.

PASTA DINNER:
People who have booked the Pasta Dinner at Disney's Newport Bay Club together with Disney® Hotel package will receive the meal voucher upon check-in.
Guests who have purchased the Pasta Dinner through the online e-shop will have to present their printed voucher at the dedicated desk at the runDisney Expo to collect their meal voucher.

ACCESS:
By car:
A4 motorway (autoroute de l’Est), exit 14 “Marne-la-Vallée/Val d’Europe - Parcs Disney®".
Special runners offer: At the Disney® Parks car park, upon presentation of your bib voucher, you will benefit of a preferential rate of €25*, valid from September 20 to 22nd. (instead of 30€ per day).
Your will receive a voucher at the Car Park entrance to be left in your car. You will then access for free to the Disney® Parks car park upon presentation of the voucher.
*15€ for Annual Pass holders.
By train: RER (Regional Express Network)
On line A of the RER, “Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy” direction, trains leave approximately every 10 minutes.
Additional RER on Saturday and Sunday:
For your convenience, on September 21st and 22nd, an exceptional additional train will be at your disposal, from La Défense RER station, at 5:00 am. This train will stop at all stations until Marne-la-Vallée. RATP rates apply.
Looking forward to meeting you at Disneyland® Paris!
Any concern? Contact us at: dlp.run.info@disney.com
Regards,
runDisney France
Disneyland® Paris

When does everyone fly out and arrive at DLP? My flight is tonight at 9pm (eastern time zone, flying from Toronto, Canada), I am landing on Thursday at 1pm and then hoping for a quick train trip to DLP! :D

Last edited:

When does everyone fly out and arrive at DLP? My flight is tonight at 9pm (eastern time zone, flying from Toronto, Canada), I am landing on Thursday at 1pm and then hoping for a quick train trip to DLP! :D
Our hired transportation picks us up from our hotel in Paris tomorrow around 1:30. We’ve been traveling for 2 weeks now so I didn’t want to handle the luggage on the trains.

Now just to figure out what we’re doing in the morning around the city. We’ve done the major highlights and some oddities.

Queuing up to get into the Expo now. Looks a pretty long line, but it’s constantly moving, so hoping it won’t be too long.

EDIT - I’d estimate about 20-25 minutes if you have already printed out your form (add 10 more if not).

Last edited:
Queuing up to get into the Expo now. Looks a pretty long line, but it’s constantly moving, so hoping it won’t be too long.

EDIT - I’d estimate about 20-25 minutes if you have already printed out your form (add 10 more if not).
We got in line around 3:30pm - at this point, I’ve gotten through the 5k/10k bib pick up, shirt pickup and shirt exchange. Now I’m in the photopass line.

We got in line around 3:30pm - at this point, I’ve gotten through the 5k/10k bib pick up, shirt pickup and shirt exchange. Now I’m in the photopass line.
I took one look at the Photopass line and decided not to bother - looked a long wait! I was there between 4pm and about 4:45. Picked up my bib number and shirt and am now back at my hotel; going into the park later after getting something to eat.

If you purchase something. You can get the photo pass at the check out register.... what I cant figure out is how to register the photo pass code. It's not the same as florida

If you purchase something. You can get the photo pass at the check out register.... what I cant figure out is how to register the photo pass code. It's not the same as florida
7-10 days after the run, you go to the website and fill in the code and all your pictures should be on there.
Do keep track when you pass which photo point, if the pictures are missing it's easier to find you when you have a time frame.

Going into the expo went smoothly, the line kept moving. The line for the photopass was long, but hey, that's why I came a day earlier.

Expo lines were LONG! We got in line at about 2:40 and didn’t leave till 5pm, and we didn’t do any shopping or anything. Just picked up bibs and shirts (36K for me, line was SOOO long) and 5K and 10K for my husband (lines were very short), got my C2C wristband (also ridiculously long and only two people at the booth), and bought photopass.

Yeah, we didn’t really have plans today. Just the expo, some shopping and settling into the room. I was happy our room was ready when we arrived at 2:15. Ready for the parks in the morning!

Expo lines were LONG! We got in line at about 2:40 and didn’t leave till 5pm, and we didn’t do any shopping or anything. Just picked up bibs and shirts (36K for me, line was SOOO long) and 5K and 10K for my husband (lines were very short), got my C2C wristband (also ridiculously long and only two people at the booth), and bought photopass.
We went in line at 3.30, queued for 35 minutes to get in and then about 10-15 minutes to pick up the bibs and stuff.

Has anyone still got access to the DLP Run Weekend PDF that explains what happens with the double breakfast (one before the run, one after) for runners on the morning of the 10K/Half?

I can’t find it and am trying to remember what I need to bring to get it (we do already have breakfast in our hotel as part of our package) as I swear there is something specific you need to show, not just your MagicPass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!