booked one night for Jan. 19, then a week cruise and Monday I will be booking a week from Jan. 27-Feb 4

A family trip in Oct and then a Dec. trip.....no set dates yet, but working on it :) I love planning :love:

Wow! That's awesome! It sounds like your going to have a crazy amazing year!!! :flower:

We just went for a week in October 2016 and had such an amazing time that we're going back the first week of November 2018 for my DS 9th Birthday We are so excited to start planning!

Birthday Trips rock! You should totally decorate the hotel window! I did this for DS 4th birthday and he totally believed that Mickey did it for him! I am planning the same for DD 3rd birthday trip in 17 days !!! :yay:

Wow! That's awesome! It sounds like your going to have a crazy amazing year!!! :flower:

Birthday Trips rock! You should totally decorate the hotel window! I did this for DS 4th birthday and he totally believed that Mickey did it for him! I am planning the same for DD 3rd birthday trip in 17 days !!! :yay:

Yep......we just got back the end of January from a birthday trip also.

My DH and I are going September of this year, along with my brother.
But we were talking today about maybe upgrading to an annual pass so we could take a trip in either February or April of 2018 for one of the Rundisney events :jumping1:

We just booked our room for March 4th - 11th 2018 at AoA!! This is my first time every, and I'm so excited. It will be me, my husband, and our will-be-3-weeks-shy-of-4 year old daughter.

Happy planning ^_^

How were you able to book March 2018 already? I'm only seeing reservations through December of this year right now.

How were you able to book March 2018 already? I'm only seeing reservations through December of this year right now.

If you call, you can book room only reservations 500 days in advance.

Looks like April 2018 we will be going to Disneyland!! So, we are planning Disney 2018, but heading back out west. Hoping to stay at the Grand California or Disneyland Hotel.

We are from Boston so it's easier to go to WDW and we went twice in 2016. We are going to Florida this April, but doing Universal, Legoland, and a lot of beach time in St Petersburg.

If you call, you can book room only reservations 500 days in advance.

Looks like April 2018 we will be going to Disneyland!! So, we are planning Disney 2018, but heading back out west. Hoping to stay at the Grand California or Disneyland Hotel.

We are from Boston so it's easier to go to WDW and we went twice in 2016. We are going to Florida this April, but doing Universal, Legoland, and a lot of beach time in St Petersburg.

lol I didn't even think about calling. That means I have to talk to a person which is not ideal. ;) What's the advance for online then?

lol I didn't even think about calling. That means I have to talk to a person which is not ideal. ;) What's the advance for online then?

Typically online will post for the next year sometime in summer - historically I think it's been in July.

Hrm that seems like a long time to wait, might have to call next month then. Thank you!

Yeah, if you call then they give you an estimate of what the room will cost, but it might change slightly once the official schedule/prices comes out in the summer. However, you'll definitely have the resort booked. I did it when AOA was new and the LM rooms were booking up super quickly bc I wanted to be sure I had one.

Yeah, if you call then they give you an estimate of what the room will cost, but it might change slightly once the official schedule/prices comes out in the summer. However, you'll definitely have the resort booked. I did it when AOA was new and the LM rooms were booking up super quickly bc I wanted to be sure I had one.

Thanks for the info! I'll have to talk it out with my group and see what they want to do.:chat:

We're working with a TA and she called and did our room only. You can do it something like 499 days out. We'll update it with a package when those dates come out this summer.

This is why we booked the way we did, I like the security of knowing we've got the room we want!!! We're staying LM in AoA :-)

Yep......we just got back the end of January from a birthday trip also.
Can I be apart of your family?? :D

My DH and I are going September of this year, along with my brother.
But we were talking today about maybe upgrading to an annual pass so we could take a trip in either February or April of 2018 for one of the Rundisney events :jumping1:
Do it!!! Upgrade! That is what we are going to do in November 2017, DH is doing his 1st 5k! Then we are going in May/June of 2018 for a week. (The Swan Trip). We live in Florida so it just make more sense to get the annual passes!

Hrm that seems like a long time to wait, might have to call next month then. Thank you!

We are going to call to book are rooms for our BIG family trip in May/June. Just so we can get the rooms we want. Hoping for AOA in LM. We need 3 of them. My mom & dad, Sister and her family (4), and My family (4). Our Last name in Spanish translates to Swan.
aka: The Swan Trip.

Do it!!! Upgrade! That is what we are going to do in November 2017, DH is doing his 1st 5k! Then we are going in May/June of 2018 for a week. (The Swan Trip). We live in Florida so it just make more sense to get the annual passes!

It's becoming more and more of a possibility! My DH is totally on board. And we applied for the Delta credit card. So by the time we go in February we would have pretty much free flights and one free checked bag on both flights. And if we are Ap holders we get the photo pass for free. So no need to buy memory maker. Two trips is just making more and more sense and who am I to argue with more Disney in my life :woohoo:

I'm so jealous that you life in Florida. Michigan is way too far away :sad:

Booked a 9-night stay in a lake-view DVC studio villa at the Polynesian Village! :banana:

This will be our second visit, going for the half- and full-marathons and staying through the end of the week (January 4 - 13). We celebrated our daughter's 1st birthday at Chef Mickey's, and we'll be celebrating her 3rd at 'Ohana and Hoop-Dee-Doo (hopefully)!

Booked a 9-night stay in a lake-view DVC studio villa at the Polynesian Village! :banana:

This will be our second visit, going for the half- and full-marathons and staying through the end of the week (January 4 - 13). We celebrated our daughter's 1st birthday at Chef Mickey's, and we'll be celebrating her 3rd at 'Ohana and Hoop-Dee-Doo (hopefully)!
9 nights! I am JEALOUS! Good luck on the marathons. I am not a running unless I'm being chased. lol But I give mad props to everyone else you can do what I can not. But please save me a seat at the Hoop. I've always enjoyed the food and the show.

I think we're just going to wait a while longer but probably not until July just so we have peace of mind. Now which week in February to pick?...

Also does anyone know if the planning dvd's have Pandora on them yet? My brothers girlfriend is coming with us so I'd like to order her a DVD!

I think we're just going to wait a while longer but probably not until July just so we have peace of mind. Now which week in February to pick?...

Also does anyone know if the planning dvd's have Pandora on them yet? My brothers girlfriend is coming with us so I'd like to order her a DVD!

Ohhh that's a good question! I would think the newest DVDs would.
As for what week in February, be warned. February in Florida is an odd time of year. One days it can be in the 40's then the very next day be in the 80's. And have a random rain storm out of nowhere.

Ohhh that's a good question! I would think the newest DVDs would.
As for what week in February, be warned. February in Florida is an odd time of year. One days it can be in the 40's then the very next day be in the 80's. And have a random rain storm out of nowhere.

Haha I'm originally from Indiana where the weather is similarly strange at times so no big, but thank you!

My countdown on my phone reminded me that we're officially less than a year out! This time next year we'll be adventuring at WDW for our FIRST TIME EVER.

Joining in on the 2018 club. We are 630 days away!!! I can not wait to go back home. It is me, DH, DD11 and DD5. My youngest DD is special needs and after missing 8 days of school her teachers said taking her to disney was the best thing for her! She really blossomed there. I can not wait to see what the next trip will bring for her.

I really wish 2017 could work, but it is not looking good (DH and I wanted to celebrate our 15 year anniversary in WDW). We went on our honeymoon and I got so sick we had to leave earlier and didn't even make it to a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter