• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

The PDF lists a Southern Caribbean June 28, 2018 and another one June 30, 2018 - both on the Fantasy. How can that be?

I didn't see any, but I think the dates are only until early September. So it can still happen.

Fingers crossed. I thought September would been in this batch :(

BUT October is showing for some cruises so if Hawaii was September would it now show now

The PDF lists a Southern Caribbean June 28, 2018 and another one June 30, 2018 - both on the Fantasy. How can that be?

TA just told me that Disney is aware that the 2018 date for the 10-night is an error. There is only the 11-night next year.

Yeah, that's the one I was really looking for! Betcha they wait until the PIF in May before releasing the next one.
You may see people jump ship to May 2018. That's a really nice itinerary. I like it better then the wb this year. I would love to see Ibiza. The wb next year will be totally different then this years because it leaves from Dover. I wonder where it will go before coming home??? I would think it would end up in NYC again.
I will call tomorrow to get a quote on the EBTA and the Sept 2 British Isles those are the only two I foresee being in my price range.

itineraries are good, what I want to know is the price! Tempted to do the Barcelona/Rome 7 day but really depends on price

itineraries are good, what I want to know is the price! Tempted to do the Barcelona/Rome 7 day but really depends on price
We'll generally the earlier and later you go in the Summer the better, and that's on any cruise line.

Apparently Disney left off the May 2018 EBTA off the brochure!

Thanks. Wonder how many sea days we get as they are only showing 9 days worth of itinerary. I guess there are no other ports, and just sea days left.
If you look at the second line it shows Monday-Saturday as Sea Days, so 7 sea days total :)

Fingers crossed. I thought September would been in this batch :(

BUT October is showing for some cruises so if Hawaii was September would it now show now
October 2017 is available but they have not released any October 2018 sailings in this latest release, that won't be until later this Spring. Only the first part of September has been included in this lastest release for the Magic and Wonder while it looks like most of September has been included for both the Dream and Fantasy. So take heart, there might be an annoucement of Hawaiian cruises in the next release (April/May) for the rest of the 2018 dates.

Is there going to be an opening day thread set up tomorrow, so we can see what Platinum and Gold booked to get an idea of prices?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter