2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

Here is what I was just told, Free Dining will drop on Tuesday the 24th. I may have more info tomorrow on what the offer will be. If I get that info I will be sure to pass it on here late tomorrow afternoon.

For those who don't remember me from last year I came here and gave the FD info I had and it was all spot on. Kimbean can vouch for that. If I were you I would check tomorrow morning just in case my info is wrong, but at the moment I'm pretty confident it drops on Tuesday.
Hey @Disney Ron glad to see you checking in!!! I remember your helpful info as well.

Thanks as always!!!

I had a BB booked for this year but the dates ended up not working and we had to cancel, we do have another package booked for Christmas not FD though, so the hunt is on for a FD package if I can get something we’d like for another September trip!!!

Last edited:

My standard room is gone at POP for first part of September. :confused3
Just driving the prices up? :mad:

Certainly looks like it!!! I know it's not a massive amount of money, but when they already are tacking on park hoppers and reduced benefits this just makes me annoyed. We've never been to Disney, and maybe we won't go!

Looking at CSR in August -- Price is still the same and standard rooms are available.

ETA: Also looked at Music because that was the other one we were considering. Standard rooms available and still the same price.

Does anyone think that if you have a Disney visa their will be earlier dates for the free dining?

Was on all day checking different dates and rates and now Stitch has eaten it All!!!!

I guarantee Tuesday morning there will hardly be any standard rooms to book, Disney assumes you’re happy you got free dining at a slightly more expensive room and won’t change your booking. This happens to me every year and every year I check multiple times a day and new rooms, including stanadards always seem to appear a few days later!

I agree - I've been looking almost every day at POP Standard rooms for Labor Day week since January. They've always had availability except for this morning. Hmmm....
I also checked POP for the two dates we would go and no standard rooms available. Only preferred rooms available. I hope preferred are included as that's what we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter