2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well... I have 46 items on my list and three days to eat them all! I can't even share them with my friend because I'm a piscatarian and he doesn't eat seafood!

I’m only going with DD12 and she usually dislikes sharing. This is gonna be fun!

Woo! So excited! Cannot wait to comb through all the options and come up with a game plan! We're planning on hitting Epcot three times over five nights, but we are staying at the Boardwalk so we may end up there more!

Right now you can not select this years festival. Once the developers get the information uploaded you can select it. You can select previous festivals too.
I cant find that screen in my app. I downloaded it last nite and when I opened it today it shows me the F&G food booths

I cant find that screen in my app. I downloaded it last nite and when I opened it today it shows me the F&G food booths

In the left top corner there are three lines and when you click on it it takes you to a menu. Click on event center and it will list 2018 F&W plus all the older festivals.

In the left top corner there are three lines and when you click on it it takes you to a menu. Click on event center and it will list 2018 F&W plus all the older festivals.
Ahhh - thank you!

Ok, So I am comparing menus right now and am finding that many of the sweet options from last year are gone this year.

I went alone last year, that was a challenge. I had to toss parts of things so I could eat more. I gave away a couple of things too that came in separate pieces. This year there will be 4 of us so it’s game on!!!

I'm going to explain to DD that if we share we can try more stuff! If she wants to start with her own dishes I'm fine with that but the first time she tosses it out or doesn't want to finish it I'll have to make us share. She's been known for refusing to share and then barely eating half of her food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter