2017 Eat To The Beat Concert Series

I am crossing my fingers for Sugar Ray. I doubt they will be around late October / Early November. Never know. They usually are around Late September / Early October. But if I get Dennis DeYoung of Styx, Hanson, Boyz II Men I will be pumped.

Our trip is Sept 2-8 and of course there is nothing listed for any of those days yet. 8th is departure day so we can't catch those shows. Wish I wasn't missing Delta Rae & David Cook but keeping fingers crossed for Boyz II Men & Hanson.

I went looking for this year's lineup and it appears Disney has quietly killed the sounds like summer series with no announcement. Talk about the proverbial tree falling in the woods...and this was the only post I was able to find on Disboards about it. Seems like another example of the "less for more" business model which I guess we just now accept as normal. Bummer, because I always enjoyed attending these shows.

Why did you merge my thread?? My post was NOT about the EAT TO THE BEAT concert series. It was about the SOUNDS LIKE SUMMER concert series. It should be a separate discussion!!!!

Why did you merge my thread?? My post was NOT about the EAT TO THE BEAT concert series. It was about the SOUNDS LIKE SUMMER concert series. It should be a separate discussion!!!!
My apologies. There are far too many concert things to keep track of.

i keep looking at the wdw entertainment page link to see but does anyone know who they have for sept 5-8 or sept 11th week? We are going sept 18-22 but are not excited about air supply so we may change if it is a group we will enjoy. I know that it is dumb to schedule it around the band but this is our first trip in 19 years without kids and my husband loves music. He is hoping Fuel comes back or another heavier 80-90s band thanks ahead

When are the Dining Packages normally released? If I remember correctly last year the packages were released prior to all the dates being confirmed.
Eat to the Beat concert schedule was released on July 11 last year. If you were a Disney Visa cardholder, annual passholder, or TIW member, you could start to make reservations for some of the special events like the dining packages on July 19 and July 20.. General public could start to make reservations on July 21.

There is an entire thread over on the restaurant board dedicated to the 2017 Food & Wine Festival: https://www.disboards.com/threads/2...ival-august-31-2017-november-13-2017.3562540/

I didn't think you had to have reservations to hear the concerts? We don't have any plans to sit down and eat during the day. I readnon another board that you can hear the music theoughout the park.
Eat to the Beat concert schedule was released on July 11 last year. If you were a Disney Visa cardholder, annual passholder, or TIW member, you could start to make reservations for some of the special events like the dining packages on July 19 and July 20.. General public could start to make reservations on July 21.

There is an entire thread over on the restaurant board dedicated to the 2017 Food & Wine Festival: https://www.disboards.com/threads/2...ival-august-31-2017-november-13-2017.3562540/
didn't think

I didn't think you had to have reservations to hear the concerts? We don't have any plans to sit down and eat during the day. I readnon another board that you can hear the music theoughout the park.
didn't think
While it's not practically required to get a package like candlelight is a good majority of the seating is reserved (dining package, fast pass, chase,disability) tlast year was the first year we got to the theater maybe 10-15 mins or a and it was standing room only up back (granted it was a first time act and a holiday weekend)

i keep looking at the wdw entertainment page link to see but does anyone know who they have for sept 5-8 or sept 11th week? We are going sept 18-22 but are not excited about air supply so we may change if it is a group we will enjoy. I know that it is dumb to schedule it around the band but this is our first trip in 19 years without kids and my husband loves music. He is hoping Fuel comes back or another heavier 80-90s band thanks ahead

So...one could say that you're "all out of love" for Air Supply?

So...one could say that you're "all out of love" for Air Supply?
I don't know what to saaaaaaaaaaaaay...

Don't like Air Supply?

They may be a bit old, but they're just asking for another day. Understand, THEY love YOU in so many ways.

Love too strong a word? Maybe I'm just making something out of nothing at all.

People REALLY like Air Supply,last year on their first day there literally was a hundred or more people standing in line for the concert as a thunderstorm was going on,a really bad one that was a complete washout with lightning literally striking maybe feet from them in the line and they just stayed there.I like them a lot but once I saw it was going to get bad I strolled over to the Italy gift shop and just stared in awe how they were risking their lives standing in the line in that horrible storm.Also I couldn't understand why Disney didn't send someone over to tell them the show was cancelled and to seek cover??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!