2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

Totally forgot game time. Thought it was 7PM PST, and didn’t realize it was on the NBC national broadcast. I guess it’s 3-2 Sharks after 2, but I’m not sure what I missed.

They are showing the NHL draft lottery results.

You apparently missed five goals.

:duck:

Did the Sharks win? I just turned it off when I thought that the Knights scored before the end of the 1st OT. I just tuned to the NBA Playoffs.

I was recording it and I just took a look and the Knights did score. Did they take it off the board? I just stopped the recording right there so I don't have anything that shows how that goal was wiped. This article says that it was wiped for goalie interference on a review initiated by the league office:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/04...harks-edge-golden-knights-in-game-2-thriller/

I didn't quite see what the call was based on the (then) live video I recorded. I should be able tp view a replay from NBC Sports on their phone/tablet app, so I'll see what happened when that's up. NHL doesn't have any highlights that show that review.

I was watching live and thought the Knight's goal was fine, but I'm glad the Sharks won to tie the series.

I don’t see interference but I’m glad Vegas finally lost. I have a real problem with them even having a team and won’t be happy if they make it to the finals.

I don’t see interference but I’m glad Vegas finally lost. I have a real problem with them even having a team and won’t be happy if they make it to the finals.

I see all the components for interference as the commentators explained it. Stick bumping Jones, wasn’t pushed into Jones by a Sharks player, Jones in the crease, and the same player took the shot. However, it didn’t seem like much, but it was obviously a judgement call. I didn’t notice anything live, but the overhead shot showed the contact.

I see all the components for interference as the commentators explained it. Stick bumping Jones, wasn’t pushed into Jones by a Sharks player, Jones in the crease, and the same player took the shot. However, it didn’t seem like much, but it was obviously a judgement call. I didn’t notice anything live, but the overhead shot showed the contact.

Considering Hellebuyck got chopped in the neck a few months ago and nothing came of it, I’d say the call was questionable at best. Not that I mind Vegas losing, but if they were my team I’d be pissed.

Considering Hellebuyck got chopped in the neck a few months ago and nothing came of it, I’d say the call was questionable at best. Not that I mind Vegas losing, but if they were my team I’d be pissed.

I totally get why Vegas fans hate the call. That's always going to be an issue when officials make judgement calls no matter what sport.

I don’t get how anyone is unable to see the interference on Jones. It was pretty obvious in my view. He totally pulled Jones out of position then turned around and scored.

I don’t get how anyone is unable to see the interference on Jones. It was pretty obvious in my view. He totally pulled Jones out of position then turned around and scored.

I don't think anyone fails to see the interference based on the overhead shot. However, I think it's about how subjective the call is and an opinion that there might have been several subjective calls that didn't result in an interference call.

DOUBLE OVERTIME COMING UP

I am barely breathing and my palms are sweaty lol

Not the ending we wanted, but we’ll take a split out of Nashville. Look for a 3-1 Jets lead heading back into Nashville.

Great game, lots of good hockey and we won! Go Preds!

In addition to the hockey, Chris Isaak sang between periods. I loved the mini concert from Felix Cavaliere last game but Chris Isaak was even better. He has a beautiful voice. Loved Wicked Game.

Best part of NBC's broadcasting? They hired Patrick Sharp as an analyst. I could stare at him on my tv ALL DAY.

Not happy with last night's game. Hoping the Jets pull off the series.

Can you explain why? I'm a die hard NYR fan, but my boyfriend has fallen hard for the Knights. They are the first hockey team he's felt a connection with and was solidified as a true fan when he went to a home game on a business trip. He is a true fan and is loving it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter