2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

Add Kane to the list of cheap shots. Wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up with a meeting tomorrow.

Well well Well. Who is the dirty team now Sharks? Nice cross check to the face after the whistle for a slash.

He got called, got tossed, and may be subject to additional discipline. How does that compare to 2+ minutes of assault done on the basis that “we can get away with it”?

He got called, got tossed, and may be subject to additional discipline. How does that compare to 2+ minutes of assault done on the basis that “we can get away with it”?

Yeah I get it. It's ok if you're a Shark. Whenever anyone else does it, it's dirty.

Yeah I get it. It's ok if you're a Shark. Whenever anyone else does it, it's dirty.

It was a dirty play and one that was rightly called. I contrast that with over two minutes of absolute mayhem when there could have been at least 15 penalties called.

I've never worried about whether or not the Ducks were dirty in the past. I was concerned about that absolute travesty that was the end of game 3.

It was a dirty play and one that was rightly called. I contrast that with over two minutes of absolute mayhem when there could have been at least 15 penalties called.

I've never worried about whether or not the Ducks were dirty in the past. I was concerned about that absolute travesty that was the end of game 3.

Too bad the NHL doesn't give out a moral high horse cup. The Mercury News would win the prize.

Last edited:
Looks like Kane will be watching from the press box for game 2.

This Jets game is only five minutes old but the intensity is already insane. I don’t know if my nerves can handle seven games lol

What a game!!!

Scary moment for the Nashville player, glad he’s ok.

Taking game one on the road is HUGE. Can’t wait for Sunday’s game.

Tonight was the first time either incarnation of the Jets had won a game in round 2.

What’s up, Nashville? LOL

Bruins 6, Tampa 2 on the road. Great start!
I must admit I wasn't sure of the rule when Rask lost his skate blade either, but he should have concentrated more on the play than yelling for the ref to blow the whistle.

Totally forgot game time. Thought it was 7PM PST, and didn’t realize it was on the NBC national broadcast. I guess it’s 3-2 Sharks after 2, but I’m not sure what I missed.

They are showing the NHL draft lottery results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter